UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dollpartz is pregnant!

Re: Dollpartz is pregnant!

Khephren;728355 said:
you mean your friends finally caught up that there was something else in life than UO...

so basically, they discovered life again ?

:p

nah, i think they just discovered drugs. uo is far cheaper than drugs though. hell, i can barely even afford to drink

Khephren

Knight

adverserath;728403 said:
nah, i think they just discovered drugs. uo is far cheaper than drugs though. hell, i can barely even afford to drink

That means you gotta get off UO and get another job...

I can afford UO, a house, drugs, beer, a car, a gf.... and I still have some cash left... LOL...

I guess it's called managing money...

to stay on topic...

that is one thing that miss here will have to do soon... its a new life beginning... lets see if her attitude changes :p

pokermaster

Wanderer

Hey Dollpartz if u need some one to teach your kid to rape ass in demise pvp just contact him with me ;) lol jking :)

SirSotam

Sorceror

what a funny topic...
well i hope everything goes fine dollz, i was many times in the "girl says im fealing sick, and my period isnt here, and i only have 10 euros to my shits and the fucking test costs 10 euros, and in the end uff, i m safe this time..."
good luck managing your life.
peace up

cityhead

Wanderer

ewwww Breeder!
Don't worry, congratulations!
I never plan to have children, I think it's a job best left to the professionals. If you'd do a poor job, I believe it's best not to have any at all.
So once again, congratulations! And do a good job of it! Please!

The Instigator

Sorceror

CONGRATS! your answering the question of life as we speak, your reproducing lol. in all seriousness though, congratulations, having a baby is a beautiful thing, and I wish the best for you and your child during the pregnancy. if it's a boy, you can go ahead and name him after me if you want... Lucas haha

Dollpartz

Squire

I want to name it Ben but the dads last name is Dover so it is unfortunate.

cityhead;728772 said:
I never plan to have children, I think it's a job best left to the professionals. If you'd do a poor job, I believe it's best not to have any at all.
So once again, congratulations! And do a good job of it! Please!

Bollocks! "Poor Job" is relative when it comes to molding young minds, oh sure it may make me a "bad mother" if I teach my bundle of joy to roll mummy joints as soon as it's little hands can grip onto the blunt paper but I think that is a very valuable skill to have, nothing worse than having a sober toddler who can't roll up when all the grown up's are shitfaced.
It's also my first kid so I'm in no way professional, I should add that I usually hate kids and I'd rather swallow 5 packets of birth control pills and down a litre of kerosine than babysit (another persons kid)

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Dollpartz;729890 said:
It's also my first kid so I'm in no way professional, I should add that I usually hate kids and I'd rather swallow 5 packets of birth control pills and down a litre of kerosine than babysit
feel sorry for the poor kid

Dollpartz

Squire

I feel sorry for your poor mother, she should have pushed you back into her skanky festering womb or if you were really courteous you would have hung yourself with the umbilical cord. Selfish prick.

Seer

Wanderer

Dollpartz;730454 said:
I feel sorry for your poor mother, she should have pushed you back into her skanky festering womb or if you were really courteous you would have hung yourself with the umbilical cord. Selfish prick.

PMT?