UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dollpartz is pregnant!

Re: Dollpartz is pregnant!

Dollpartz;732271 said:
Hmmm maybe the reason why she was "having her period" was really her just having complications or having a miscarriage.

"Uh, we find the nearest abortion clinic?"

Jeff & Tempest will know why this is awesome.

Dollpartz

Squire

Mister Dank;732623 said:
make sure you get some good prenatal vitamins so it doesn't turn out like hickman

prenatal vitamins (folic acid) prevent things like spina bifida, as to prevent my new born having to live their life in a wheelchair.... but yeah, nice try.

Mister Dank

Knight

Dollpartz;736643 said:
prenatal vitamins (folic acid) prevent things like spina bifida, as to prevent my new born having to live their life in a wheelchair.... but yeah, nice try.

What prenatal vitamins consist of depends on your current diet and what your doctor prescribes. While most people get plenty from their daily diet, it is important that pregnant women get the proper amount of iodine, for example. Even a small deficiency in iodine can have adverse effects on neurological development.

Dollpartz

Squire

I'm not worried too much about my diet having insufficient iodine, I love scoffing down mac donalds super sized fries :D

Blacula

Knight

Dollpartz;728199 said:
Haha nice stab at my bf's monobrow, but hey.. it could be worst.. My bf could look like Dilly with that massive forehead and horsey teeth.

Thanks, I quit smoking, drinking and drugs so here's hoping my kid doesn't turn out like Bile.

@Dilly comment = Good description.
@Bile comment = I blame society.
@bun in the oven = if %DollpartzHaveBaby = #true
{
Congratulations and GOOD RUCK!!!!
}
if %DollpartzHaveBaby = #false
{
GOOD ONE! :>
}

Dollpartz

Squire

Anyway, yeah, no westerner in their right mind is worried about iodine deficiency. More likely the doctor will prescribe you folic acid or iron (I take a prenatal multivitamin, most of which I'll be pissing out).