UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do i have to be the one to say this?

Sera-hybrid

Wanderer
Whoever started this thread is not very bright for viewing a sequence of events and creating a completely unfounded conclusion out of tonail clippings and whatever idiotic fancies happened to come through his mind at the time.

Whoever replied to this thread is equally less than bright for having as little grasp on factual information as the guy who started it. There's reality, and then there's whatever fanciful creative story you can come up with to explain away that reality.

I was there. I guarded the most part of the night and fended off most every attack that happened. When the rest of you went to bed, it was not CoM that reset those sigils, it was SL. And nobody affiliated with any staff account ( because I think I would know better than you if it were). Hey, I was shocked too when the scouts I planted found the sigil at SL base and not Mag. But that's what happened. So you can imagine my amusement at this thread.