UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do i have to be the one to say this?

jmaster

Sorceror
Do i have to be the one to say this?

CoM thats like a slap in the face, you take Brit and Mag but leave the shit towns. sure you Minax can buy horses and make weps and clothes now. But you guys are just gonna Keep Mag to guard your sigs when you decide to get them back, and Brit so you can Gay over TB, you guys make it so obvious " well we'll just steal back Mag and Brit and let them keep our bullshit " im sure Minax dont want your handouts.
Ty, was the thought that counted though, right?

CoM ruined factions. Seemed every tamer and newbie alike wanted to join with their bolas and when they finally have even odds they retire to the guard turrents.. fucking pathetic faggots.

BlackJesus said:
CoM ruined factions. Seemed every tamer and newbie alike wanted to join with their bolas and when they finally have even odds they retire to the guard turrents.. fucking pathetic faggots.

took the words right from my mouth

strtrk

Wanderer
BlackJesus said:

lol, even odds.
I was online most of the afternoon. I saw 30 oj's at brit almost the entire time. and at the same time, the most of CoM I saw was maybe 5 others.

I don't mind getting ganked. I don't mind going 6 vs 30. But don't even try to call that even odds.

gheyed

Im glad to see a minax posted upset about that.
I don't think any faction wants fucking hand outs. All we really want are good fights and fun raids. Why the fuck would you take mag and brit, but leave the others? You didnt fool anyone mark...no one was 'pepped' up, as you so nicely put it. On the contrary you can read what they think. Tamers and stackable guards are what stand between this shard having good pvp within factions. (also i was thinkin u guys should make stat loss the original 20 min, it does sort the newbs. and any real pvper would take at least 5-10 to re up anyway. So think about it)

My two cents.
Cronic

jmaster

Sorceror
an loller skater said:
Want a tissue?
Wow your a true fuckheadyou know that, yuo run from me 1v1, you hide behind guards and lastly im not crying over it im plainly stating that its just Crap that they do that

elohel

Wanderer
Cronic The BuDda said:
Im glad to see a minax posted upset about that.
I don't think any faction wants fucking hand outs. All we really want are good fights and fun raids. Why the fuck would you take mag and brit, but leave the others? You didnt fool anyone mark...no one was 'pepped' up, as you so nicely put it. On the contrary you can read what they think. Tamers and stackable guards are what stand between this shard having good pvp within factions. (also i was thinkin u guys should make stat loss the original 20 min, it does sort the newbs. and any real pvper would take at least 5-10 to re up anyway. So think about it)

My two cents.
Cronic

/begin pwnage
a hand out? wow you guys completely missed the boat on this one. the idea is to be able to defend your own base while selectively and strategicly hurting an enemy. we took the two most beneficial sigils, as any other faction would have done. by the way, if any other faction could afford guards, i would neither be surprised to see you running to them, nor would i blame you. i have NEVER seen you stay and fight chronic, regardless of the odds, you always run.
/end pwnage

elohel said:
/begin pwnage
a hand out? wow you guys completely missed the boat on this one. the idea is to be able to defend your own base while selectively and strategicly hurting an enemy. we took the two most beneficial sigils, as any other faction would have done. by the way, if any other faction could afford guards, i would neither be surprised to see you running to them, nor would i blame you. i have NEVER seen you stay and fight chronic, regardless of the odds, you always run.
/end pwnage

I cant even believe i am giving you the privledge of being addressed personally.
But here goes. As far as guards go YES we would place them and YES we would use them. However we still believe they should NOT be stackable as to prevent "turrets" and as far as fighting? dude i fight ALL everyday. Sometimes alone sometimes in groups. and as ANYONE i fight with odds i can win. Be that 1 vs 1 then so be it. i wont fight a tamer 1 vs 1. Or any IC or CoM because of there mentality. To RUN to guards or call backup no matter what the odds. So sir i beg of you stfu and stay on topic. This is about minax recieving HANDOUTS. Mark admitted to leaving all the sigs minus brit and mag becuz he wanted to PEP up minax. so stfu elohel. ur always at the guards need some screenshots?

Vexorcism

Wanderer
elohel said:
/begin pwnage
/end pwnage

I cant believe elohel is trying to flame anyone on the forums, you would think he'd try to keep as downlow as possible considering how badly he sucks at pvp.. ElOhEl... learn how to PvP, just cus u got a mule with over 100 points by honoring him everytime you got 5 rez kills doesnt make you good. In fact, your one of the worst guard huggers I've seen to date.. So do yourself a favor and hide in the guards with your web browser closed, save us all the trouble of having to make a fool out of you everytime you post. Thx

jmaster

Sorceror
Evolution said:
I cant believe elohel is trying to flame anyone on the forums, you would think he'd try to keep as downlow as possible considering how badly he sucks at pvp.. ElOhEl... learn how to PvP, just cus u got a mule with over 100 points by honoring him everytime you got 5 rez kills doesnt make you good. In fact, your one of the worst guard huggers I've seen to date.. So do yourself a favor and hide in the guards with your web browser closed, save us all the trouble of having to make a fool out of you everytime you post. Thx
Took the words outa my mouth, Eloleh trys to flame someone for running, when hes nothing but a Legendary runner, you heal out of one dump he calls you a newb and heads for the guards and grabs another commie to come and gank

Vexorcism

Wanderer
elohel said:
we took the two most beneficial sigils, as any other faction would have done. /end pwnage

Btw.. in case no one has told you, your not capable of anything. Next time you feel like commenting on CoM getting sigils don't say "we took" because the only people with skills enough in your factions to get sigils from a base are your CoM GMs and Mentality. Instead, speak the truth and say that you sucked like always, and the GMs had to pick up your faction's slack.

Stiv

Sorceror
to be honest, i didnt read any posts besides el oh el's

and i must say it, this guy is funny.
i once had a chance to 1x1 him, but obviously he dumped, and when i said 'done?' he called me a newbie, chuged a pot, used reflect and ran to guards.

Im not flaming him because of the guard hiding, id run to guards if i found myself in a 7x1 against me, the problem is that you guys run to guards when you're the 7 and we r the only 1.

you cant say shit if you have a char with MANY points to sell and snob over ppl faces, cuz if did like you (every 5 points i got, mule em) id have more fucking points than Princess

and please, i ask please, dont say the word 'pwnage'... you cant pwn someone in a 5+x1 =]

Stiv, I recalled into Brit the other day, and saw you at the healers. You immediately ran for the guard turret upon me coming onto the screen. Maybe you didn't have reflect up, or something. But I thought that shit was kind of lame.

Stiv

Sorceror
yeah man, im really a newbie... the only bad thing is that im SO newbie that i run to guards even when im in SL, so i always get killed...

before u talk shit, make sure you know what you're talking about =]

Galgum

Page
terathan33 said:
those wernt words he took the penis out of your mouth...faggot

That made me laugh so much seeing that, but seriously, too many man-junk jokes floating around. We need something original, make flaming fun again =)

Sniff you jerks later. (Yes, stolen from Captain Murphy)