UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do any guilds have balls on this server?

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Do any guilds have balls on this server?

JesseJane said:
heh, well now that there isnt 45 SS on everynight of the week, its a bit easier. i steal sigs all the time, but kinda gay guarding them when all minax does is fight each other.
I think me and razor made SS quit. My guild(4 people) beat them up and took all their points like 4 days in a row then they quit. Yay me.

coldblood

Knight

JesseJane said:
ya thats gay attackin ur own faction, i dont care if they are OJ or red to u, just queer is u ask me. there should be somthing implemented to where u cannot be orange to your own faction, no matter if u are chaos/order, and take the ability to war ur own faction. if u wanna kill those people then u need to to a diff faction.
due to the lack of orange players out there we try to get as many fights as possible by waring other guilds.

coldblood

Knight

Stides said:
I think me and razor made SS quit. My guild(4 people) beat them up and took all their points like 4 days in a row then they quit. Yay me.
actually ss was disbanding before E (or H now :) came back.
but some of SS are now in dynasty

coldblood

Knight

Stides said:
only had to drop nysnc or rage or whoever that /V\ guild is sussposed to be but thats like killing mongbats
set an even numbered fight up with us.

coldblood said:
due to the lack of orange players out there we try to get as many fights as possible by waring other guilds.

then go red Mr. PvP if u want fights, because u will get more than u want.......

coldblood said:
set an even numbered fight up with us.
i tried that once....bet u cant guess what happened

Stides40oz

Knight

JesseJane said:
then go red Mr. PvP if u want fights, because u will get more than u want.......
Yea us former PKs know all too well that factioning on a red is even more exciting. But all these forum pussys are too scared to play on a factioner and a red then they cry that they never have any fights.
When im not dropping factioners im dropping blues for looking at me wrong hehehe

coldblood

Knight

Stides said:
Yea us former PKs know all too well that factioning on a red is even more exciting. But all these forum pussys are too scared to play on a factioner and a red then they cry that they never have any fights.
When im not dropping factioners im dropping blues for looking at me wrong hehehe
actually, we do not go red because we have no gy house to run to :(

coldblood

Knight

JesseJane said:
Mr. Forum Whore, being red will bring more fights, but imo its no fun fighting most of the blues, since they are not that good at pvp usually and disturb faction/ guild fights and force guilds (not mentioning any) to run to nearby houses

coldblood said:
actually, we do not go red because we have no gy house to run to :(

haha oh really whos house is that ne of the GY? the one esk banned me from?
ur not red because u might actually be out numbered, with a chance of losing points.

and oh ya what about the bucs house back behind the smiths.....

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Actually I called a drop on Mystical / Dynasty because during the fights we were having at TB base he brought about 15 guards. You should be glad I killed him or even more would have came :-/ none the less we were there for fun and he and his guild ruined the fun PvP.

coldblood

Knight

esk has a house, that means the guild runs there?
gg
we fight outnumbered like everyday and do not care about points :(

EsK-ProDiGy said:
Actually I called a drop on Mystical / Dynasty because during the fights we were having at TB base he brought about 15 guards. You should be glad I killed him or even more would have came :-/ none the less we were there for fun and he and his guild ruined the fun PvP.

oh ya i agree, that was prob the most fun ive had in factions in a while.....

r33n

Knight

JesseJane said:
i tried that once....bet u cant guess what happened

Some random, [who was watching the fight] looted your wands. We, as a guild, didn't break any rules for the set-up. I went to my house to see if I could replace the wands, and I couldn't find any. I said I would replace them, and I will. <3

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

I like PvP, I like factions, I like wars, and I like chaos/order. I will pursue all avenues to increase PvP. Some people are die hard faction only. Some people are order/chaos only. I, myself, and a warmonger. Sometimes we have teamed up with SL who we are at war with to defeat a faction. Sometimes we will fight whoever is orange.

If factions had a bit more objectives or goals besides capturing a few sigils every few days, then, I might lean towards focusing just on factions. Unfortunately, it does not, and until it does, myself and my guild will stick to what suits our needs and our needs alone.

If the SL guilds do not want to war us, don't accept the war, or peace us like Dynasty did. It's that simple.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

JesseJane said:
haha oh really whos house is that ne of the GY? the one esk banned me from?
ur not red because u might actually be out numbered, with a chance of losing points.

and oh ya what about the bucs house back behind the smiths.....
I am not friended to any houses on Requiem... other then ABM's which I can't even find. I do not own a GY house at all :[

EsK-ProDiGy said:
I am not friended to any houses on Requiem... other then ABM's which I can't even find. I do not own a GY house at all :[
you have soft lips......