UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Do any guilds have balls on this server?

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Do any guilds have balls on this server?

JesseJane said:
no, there is nothing in razor that targets a party member.
agreed but just let him keep saying that. Its his imaginary arguement to get krrios reinstated. Its quite laughable too since the designer of razor said its not possible.

Megumi

Wanderer

Stides said:
agreed but just let him keep saying that. Its his imaginary arguement to get krrios reinstated. Its quite laughable too since the designer of razor said its not possible.

I'd rather see razor blocked (or rolled back to one of the older versions) and in game commands added for pots than a plugin support version KUOC re-added.

d e j a

Wanderer

Ironfist Max said:
He is actually holding a plate, waiting to catch the head his guildie just cut off. Yah im sick.

sick? more like dumb..
it's not good if you have to explain it

if your sig was made of rocks i'd like it more

Ironfist Max

Sorceror

I have made about 6 million off of these sigs. I guess I am dumb for making money?

If you ever come to TN, let me know, I will sign an autograph for ya. I always treat my fans right.

d e j a

Wanderer

Ironfist Max said:
I have made about 6 million off of these sigs. I guess I am dumb for making money?

If you ever come to TN, let me know, I will sign an autograph for ya. I always treat my fans right.

LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS FUNNIER

BRAGING ABOUT UO MONIEZ OR LIVING IN TENNESSE ROFLROFLORLFORLFROLFORLFOLFLORF

p.s. you sell your sigs to your guild mates?????

d e j a said:
sick? more like dumb..
it's not good if you have to explain it

if your sig was made of rocks i'd like it more
Hey deja, the rocks in you sig one of them looks like homer simpsons head lol..and btw /V\ i woulda like to form a set up with you guys pm me thx.

coldblood

Knight

Ironfist Max said:
I just noticed Dynasty peaced us. Nice.
they did because u attacked them while they were fighting minax
in addition they said they never war /V\ again :(

coldblood said:
they did because u attacked them while they were fighting minax
in addition they said they never war /V\ again :(

ya thats gay attackin ur own faction, i dont care if they are OJ or red to u, just queer is u ask me. there should be somthing implemented to where u cannot be orange to your own faction, no matter if u are chaos/order, and take the ability to war ur own faction. if u wanna kill those people then u need to to a diff faction.

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane said:
ya thats gay attackin ur own faction, i dont care if they are OJ or red to u, just queer is u ask me. there should be somthing implemented to where u cannot be orange to your own faction, no matter if u are chaos/order, and take the ability to war ur own faction. if u wanna kill those people then u need to to a diff faction.

This right here. This is why you suck balls at pvp.

elohdee

Knight

JesseJane said:

Agreed

DementedJester said:
This right here. This is why you suck balls at pvp.
and u sir are a..........

oh wait, u dont play UO.

sorry i dont like pvp crutches(kuoc)

Stides40oz

Knight

my motto is kill everyone not in your guild! Unless they are a nuthugger then ill let them live ;]

elohdee said:
and there should be a penalty for killing your own faction, loss of points or statloss. most people r worried about their points so that would prob be the best idea.

Stides said:
my motto is kill everyone not in your guild! Unless they are a nuthugger then ill let them live ;]
oh ya i definatly feel u there, but thats not what factions is about. it about pvping as a team to take over towns. why kill ur own faction? thats prob one of the biggest reasons minax hardly ever has towns. because there is so much hostlility between the guilds

Stides40oz

Knight

JesseJane said:
oh ya i definatly feel u there, but thats not what factions is about. it about pvping as a team to take over towns. why kill ur own faction? thats prob one of the biggest reasons minax hardly ever has towns. because there is so much hostlility between the guilds
i got magincia on my own with 2 people in my guild and about 6 released dubya dubya's ;] only had to drop nysnc or rage or whoever that /V\ guild is sussposed to be but thats like killing mongbats

Stides said:
i got magincia on my own with 2 people in my guild and about 6 released dubya dubya's ;] only had to drop nysnc or rage or whoever that /V\ guild is sussposed to be but thats like killing mongbats
heh, well now that there isnt 45 SS on everynight of the week, its a bit easier. i steal sigs all the time, but kinda gay guarding them when all minax does is fight each other.