UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Discuss The Harrower.

tripinoncid

Wanderer
Re: Discuss The Harrower.

Khephren;640505 said:
why do you even take time to take it to the forums... go kill each other in-game...

I can say what I want on the forums... but LIVE in-game can I prove it ?

you guys are w3ird...

you look like 5 year old kids fighting over a Tonka truck... lol

who cares that people are meat shields ? you think they will stop ??? come on, be real... if it works for them, GOOD, if not, well good for you...

think for a second... is there really a point in this ? not at all... stop your childish behaviours and go play !

YOU'RE LOOSING PRECIOUS TIME.... you guys complain about PVP, yet you are mostly ALL in the forum... you whine because of lack of PVP... well get your butts in-game and go fight instead of trying to prove useless points that will eventually end up liched or deleted...

my gosh, it doesn't take an IQ of 100 and above to see this... brighten up kids.

why do u think im on the forums... What pvp do u honstly speak of? 3-4 Blues in gzone waiting for a r ed to get low so they can jump out real quick, or just sit in the gzone... Yeah seems like a blast to me

Khephren

Knight

who cares ? you won't change no one... if it works for him good....

move on...

that's it...

(I'm neutral in all this because I know shit about all those guilds nor do I know anyone in them... it's just not making any sense... if you don,t like what you see or get... move on, why waste time being stressed and bitching? it won't bring anyone nowhere...)

Khephren

Knight

tripinoncid;640508 said:
why do u think im on the forums... What pvp do u honstly speak of? 3-4 Blues in gzone waiting for a r ed to get low so they can jump out real quick, or just sit in the gzone... Yeah seems like a blast to me

move on...

you won't change anything... I been here 6 years, I know what I'm talking about.

tripinoncid

Wanderer

Khephren;640511 said:
who cares ? you won't change no one... if it works for him good....

move on...

that's it...

(I'm neutral in all this because I know shit about all those guilds nor do I know anyone in them... it's just not making any sense... if you don,t like what you see or get... move on, why waste time being stressed and bitching? it won't bring anyone nowhere...)

The thing is, it doesn't work for them, they still die anyways 3-4 blues on one red puremage... Mabye if people wouldn't sit in the gzone 24 hours i would go and pvp all day.. Im a pure mage fighting mutiple dexxers... I handle it, it's just annyoing.

D-Nox

Knight

Howl;640501 said:
Any implications drawn from my statement belong in your mental realm.

YOU'RE REALLY BAD AT A COMPUTER GAME *insert more inane flaming here*

Mad because you got beat down at harrower yesterday? Spam harm in big group closed-field pvp some more, LOL!

i already knew you were a cry baby, but i could swear you werent as stupid as you just showed you are.
Learn to express yourself well kid.
And fyi i wasnt even at the harry, and i dont play a mage. But i would really like to see you win a duel with any D.C. mage.

Khephren

Knight

lol... I said I was here 6... I think thats too much...

lets say I was here since early 2005 :p

but point is, you been here since almost the start... why are you bringing useless topics that you know won't go anywhere ?

Khephren

Knight

tripinoncid;640518 said:
478 + users on right now... There should atleast be more then a couple kids pvping.

well there maybe is... have you been anywhere else than the gate ?... lol

tripinoncid

Wanderer

Khephren;640520 said:
well there maybe is... have you been anywhere else than the gate ?... lol

Yeah, check spawn's nothing.. I honstly really wont go to the gate anymore it's pathetic... Id rather wait for a raid... Yes ive been here since 04, Everynow and then i would take atleast a 2-3 Month break

Khephren

Knight

tripinoncid;640521 said:
Yeah, check spawn's nothing.. I honstly really wont go to the gate anymore it's pathetic...

If everyone would stick to that... I think there would be less complaining about PvP sucks... but as you know, that won't happen...

if it happens somewhere else... well, there will complain about house hiding... lol

but hey, on the first shard I played it was the same.... PVP hotspot was at the brit cemetary and people used the guarded zone for the same purpose.... that was in 2004... :)

They should honestly delete all the topics that talk about the gate, pvp sucks, house hiding.... and EXPECIALLY, topics that talk about champs or similar... they end up in bitching fests... and what do we aquire ? a big fat nothing right?

ok I'm done.... have fun talking shit within each other but remember that I'm the best and my dad is the best one out there.

:)

Howl

Sorceror

D-Nox;640517 said:
i already knew you were a cry baby, but i could swear you werent as stupid as you just showed you are.
Learn to express yourself well kid.
And fyi i wasnt even at the harry, and i dont play a mage. But i would really like to see you win a duel with any D.C. mage.

I express myself perfectly well to those of us who are not imbeciles and also speak fluent English to be able to understand sarcasm and irony. My second sentence is a piss-take of the douchebaggery of your arguments, e.g. 'I'm bigger than you so I'm better'.

Oh, why the fuck am I even trying to explain this to such a reject...

Anyways, I assumed you were Black Hole, but I guess you'll always be just another anonymous stalker to me =o

Khephren

Knight

Howl;640524 said:

sorry to be rude and post again but that is something you might want to think.... at the starting of a thread maybe?

D-Nox

Knight

Howl;640524 said:
I express myself perfectly
wrong.

Howl;640524 said:
well to those of us who are not imbeciles and also speak fluent English

none.

Howl;640524 said:
'I'm bigger than you so I'm better'.

sad.

Howl;640524 said:

yeah why?

Howl;640524 said:
Anyways, I assumed you were Black Hole, but I guess you'll always be just another anonymous stalker to me =o

fail more.

stop caring.

Peen8902000

Wanderer

G&G is bad and just a zerg on hybrid im looking forward to the same stuff on demise happy hunting fellas

Howl

Sorceror

Stop caring, coming from my anonymous stalker who searches for my posts every day just so he can flame-reply.

And again, it was an example. I can now see it's not a language-barrier that's preventing you from understanding me, it's your blatent imbecility.