UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Discuss The Harrower.

Khephren

Knight
Re: Discuss The Harrower.

My dad is way better than yours when it comes to beat the harrower... I tell you... you can even ask him ;)

Howl

Sorceror

tripinoncid;640397 said:
USA Fucked over? HAHA man howl you make us laugh, We left becuase ITP Was bringing us down... 4 USA Members is better than your whole fucking guild... 4 of us killed about 10 of you chumps last nite at a coon.. Walked out with all of the scrolls.. You know you are nothing without us now get fucking real kid.

You didn't leave. One of our members and one of your members started a new guild, and we all joined as emissaries, and then left when we realised what douchebags a lot of you are (among other reasons). We left you. Just remember that you guys merged into our guild, kk?

Nice number fiddling there, and WOW you won a coon =O Don't hear you talking about getting whomped at harrower last night.

Lucifall

Knight

Howl;640477 said:
You didn't leave. One of our members and one of your members started a new guild, and we all joined as emissaries, and then left when we realised what douchebags a lot of you are (among other reasons). We left you. Just remember that you guys merged into our guild, kk?

Nice number fiddling there, and WOW you won a coon =O Don't hear you talking about getting whomped at harrower last night.

Given the hard time they have taking me down, I can't wait till G&G is ready and running.

tripinoncid

Wanderer

Howl;640477 said:

Are you that delusional... I did leave... And we did leave you guy's and started a new guild... one of ur members left us Galder... The rest we just kicked out so seriously get real kid... and stop being so stupid. Get the facts right.

Phelon

Knight

Lucifall;640482 said:
Given the hard time they have taking me down, I can't wait till G&G is ready and running.

If it's the same G&G that used to be on Hybrid, they'll be fun. I ran with them briefly over there and we were allies in..... well another game.

Howl

Sorceror

tripinoncid;640483 said:
Are you that delusional... I did leave... And we did leave you guy's and started a new guild... one of ur members left us Galder... The rest we just kicked out so seriously get real kid... and stop being so stupid. Get the facts right.

That's funny, because I could have sworn I pressed the 'Resign' button. But whatever. Also, Wayne, Wolf, Vlado, Jacek and all the rest of us who joined UN left with Wayne, Wolf and I. If any characters were left in, it was to have more communication with the remaining UN members and to keep an eye on your guild.

You're a baby and you're stupid, you stupid baby. *Insert more inane flaming here*

tripinoncid

Wanderer

Howl;640488 said:
That's funny, because I could have sworn I pressed the 'Resign' button. But whatever. Also, Wayne, Wolf, Vlado, Jacek and all the rest of us who joined UN left with Wayne, Wolf and I. If any characters were left in, it was to have more communication with the remaining UN members and to keep an eye on your guild.

You're a baby and you're stupid, you stupid baby. *Insert more inane flaming here*

U may have pressed it but your boot was comeing, We kicked Wayne and wolf.... So yeah man, Stop being so retarded G&G Is going to be Nothing... Let me know when spyher or cypher is on w/e so i can beat him down kthx.

gans

Wanderer

uhahuauhauhauhauhahuauhauhahuauhahuaauhauhahuauhauhhuauhauhauhahuahuahuahuahuauaha
auhahuauhahuahuahuauha
rage topic
yesssssssssssssssssss
everybody say, usa will use itp like meatshields , make spawns , take itens and kick then asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gans

Wanderer

AND They take some new menber for free like fandul ( its real lame leave the guild he make his rich again )

Howl

Sorceror

Well done, you can beat someone new to Demise with a mongbat-loot suit. Real big man.

Wayne and Wolf were leaving anyway. And no, my boot was not forthcoming, since Illini and Cucumber Jim welcomed me to UN as an emissary. But kid yourself all you like.

gans

Wanderer

cumcuber is trash talker he need leave uo , only thing he do is wither-> wither -> you see the remains of daemon paragorn ops of cumcuber jim

Howl

Sorceror

gans;640490 said:
uhahuauhauhauhauhahuauhauhahuauhahuaauhauhahuauhauhhuauhauhauhahuahuahuahuahuauaha
auhahuauhahuahuahuauha
rage topic
yesssssssssssssssssss
everybody say, usa will use itp like meatshields , make spawns , take itens and kick then asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1. USA actually meatshielded ITP while ITP got rich doing harrowers and spawns.

2. USA sometimes did spawns with ITP and we rolled equally on all items. Sometimes, they'd just come and defend us and not ask for anything.

3. USA took no items from ITP. Bile even handed over an orc chieftan helm to roll on it.

4. G&G dominated at the harrower until DC and BRA. started begging Zen. for a temporary alliance.

D-Nox

Knight

Howl;640471 said:
No, just you and your friends.

then change your statement to: D.C. doesnt give us any challenge here on demise.
because its quite arrogant when you generalize an afirmation like that.
speccially being worse as a pvper than many many ppl on this shard.

tripinoncid

Wanderer

I was in itp for atleast 2 months, and i didnt get a damn arty... they dont roll on them which is very very stupid.

Howl

Sorceror

D-Nox;640497 said:
then change your statement to: D.C. doesnt give us any challenge here on demise.
because its quite arrogant when you generalize an afirmation like that.
speccially being worse as a pvper than many many ppl on this shard.

Any implications drawn from my statement belong in your mental realm.

YOU'RE REALLY BAD AT A COMPUTER GAME *insert more inane flaming here*

Mad because you got beat down at harrower yesterday? Spam harm in big group closed-field pvp some more, LOL!

Howl

Sorceror

tripinoncid;640499 said:
I was in itp for atleast 2 months, and i didnt get a damn arty... they dont roll on them which is very very stupid.

If you don't understand the reasoning for our full rolling system (the details of which are completely omitted by you) then you're the idiot.

Khephren

Knight

why do you even take time to take it to the forums... go kill each other in-game...

I can say what I want on the forums... but LIVE in-game can I prove it ?

you guys are w3ird...

you look like 5 year old kids fighting over a Tonka truck... lol

who cares that people are meat shields ? you think they will stop ??? come on, be real... if it works for them, GOOD, if not, well good for you...

think for a second... is there really a point in this ? not at all... stop your childish behaviours and go play !

YOU'RE LOOSING PRECIOUS TIME.... you guys complain about PVP, yet you are mostly ALL in the forum... you whine because of lack of PVP... well get your butts in-game and go fight instead of trying to prove useless points that will eventually end up liched or deleted...

my gosh, it doesn't take an IQ of 100 and above to see this... brighten up kids.

tripinoncid

Wanderer

Howl;640504 said:
If you don't understand the reasoning for our full rolling system (the details of which are completely omitted by you) then you're the idiot.

What rolling system? When u were fucking gone... Anyone who got an arty got to keep it... No rolling Nothing... When you were gone ITP Went to shit that is why USA Left you guys... We were doing mad spawns with you guys and pulling nothing out of it... Only itp guy's were... I joined the guild to have fun get rich and that didnt happen.. Some of the time when an member in itp got an arty no one even said a damn word.

Do you get where im coming from All flames aside.