UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Discuss The Harrower.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Re: Discuss The Harrower.

D-Nox;640554 said:
Je n'ai jamais soin pas mon ami.

et vous?
WTF IS THAT try a better translater cause that makes no sense.

you wroth

I never have take care not my friend and you ?

D-Nox

Knight

Dexter-LoM;640581 said:
WTF IS THAT try a better translater cause that makes no sense.

you wroth

I never have take care not my friend and you ?

yea my french sucks.
just like Refeer's portuguese.

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

Howl;640235 said:
We're effective and not complete idiots, like some people who rush in and try to harm spam single people and just get beat down by mass withering. Not mentioning any names there...

Lol'd at this one. No you were not harm spamming, yet you were the ones withering, along with all of the other scrubs there. Yeah our guild resorted to it, but only after the 3+ other guilds had nothing else to bring to the table other than withers.

New Deity

Wanderer

but yea, lookin forward to more fun and pvp from the new guys on the block.. G&G

and no there was no USA kicking ITP from anything.. one ex-ITP member had a problem with me, i left the guild, howl and wolf followed. We are now peacefully residing in G&G to once again turn a new guild into THE guild.

Buiu

Knight

i m away for a few months and those dramas arent new for me... (usa + itp)
lol

Conan22

Page

Howl;640495 said:
4. G&G dominated at the harrower until DC and BRA. started begging Zen. for a temporary alliance.

Now I laugh.

The unique alliance I saw there was ITP, or any tag you guys use nowdays, and several china and random guys.

D.C. fought against Zen., U.N and everybody there.

Zen. fought against U.N, D.C. and everybody there.

That's all.

Conan22

Page

Howl;640501 said:
Any implications drawn from my statement belong in your mental realm.

YOU'RE REALLY BAD AT A COMPUTER GAME *insert more inane flaming here*

Mad because you got beat down at harrower yesterday? Spam harm in big group closed-field pvp some more, LOL!

D-Nox was not there. LOL

Btw, its funny to see you bragging to have several wither bombs and Gdragons tamers by your side, considering we got scrolls too.

Conan22

Page

New Deity;640611 said:
but yea, lookin forward to more fun and pvp from the new guys on the block.. G&G

and no there was no USA kicking ITP from anything.. one ex-ITP member had a problem with me, i left the guild, howl and wolf followed. We are now peacefully residing in G&G to once again turn a new guild into THE guild.

LOL [2]

Strange, ITP before USA was just nothing but some guys trying to improve their pvp skills and making champs.

ITP after USA was just... ex-USA guys going to fight against the same guys they fought under their old tag.

I have never seen nobody in ITP, except USA guys, pvping out of champs, or with no wither bombs and zerging.

Sorry but if you refer to numbers, so yeah! G&G will be probably the number one.