UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dirt Buttsquirt asked, and he shall receive...

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
Praise Black Jesus!
The best part is the fact that he leaves out the part where I was AFK. Lol. What a joke. Vizeroth, I don't disagree that you HAVE beaten me 1v1 before, and I'd assume you had screens of that as well, why not post those? That one just shows you killed me while AFK. So bad. I'll be sure to post all the screens I have of you getting dirted in town 6v1 while telling people it's a "1v1 death."

Pretty much what you just did.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
The best part is the fact that he leaves out the part where I was AFK. Lol. What a joke. Vizeroth, I don't disagree that you HAVE beaten me 1v1 before, and I'd assume you had screens of that as well, why not post those? That one just shows you killed me while AFK. So bad. I'll be sure to post all the screens I have of you getting dirted in town 6v1 while telling people it's a "1v1 death."

Pretty much what you just did.
Your lie might make more sense if I weren't at 38% life and there wasn't a "4" right above your corpse, indicating that you were warming an explosion potion.

UO players are the fucking scum of the earth.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Just realized that my journal was open as well, showing you casting energy bolt and warming an explosion potion. It must all be an elaborate photoshop job to trick people into thinking that I can kill some random shitbreed.

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
Your lie might make more sense if I weren't at 38% life and there wasn't a "4" right above your corpse, indicating that you were warming an explosion potion.

UO players are the fucking scum of the earth.
It's called being "AFK" and then realizing you were attacking me as soon as I got back to the computer. Duhr, explode pot + gheal. Hence why the 4 is the only thing you see considering I had no time to cast anything since you had practically killed me before I even got to the computer. So bad.