UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dirt Buttsquirt asked, and he shall receive...

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
So, ever since I smoked Dirt in a round of duels (10 to be exact - somehow I won every single one of them), he seems to no longer like me...interesting how that works. If you notice though in the video, I rape him after he hops a gate of mine and tries to kill me at my house...Being honorable, I rez'd him and allowed him to try and redeem himself...which of course didn't happen, it just ended in him dying 9 more times...

Alas', the guy tried cheating today in a 1v1 tournament that I won. He was feeding my opponents explosion potions, refresh potions, etc. after I had already dirted 3 guys and was low myself on supplies...Nonetheless, I ended up winning - but the fact of the matter is...the guy is definitely sore about getting smoked so badly. He is in such denial that he doesn't believe that it even happened, or that I have videos proving it...too bad for him, eh?

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
For some reason the vid uploaded in MUCH lower quality than it should have. I'll re-upload tomorrow with better quality. Meh...fuck you YouTube. Dicks.

So, ever since I smoked Dirt in a round of duels (10 to be exact - somehow I won every single one of them), he seems to no longer like me...interesting how that works. If you notice though in the video, I rape him after he hops a gate of mine and tries to kill me at my house...Being honorable, I rez'd him and allowed him to try and redeem himself...which of course didn't happen, it just ended in him dying 9 more times...

Alas', the guy tried cheating today in a 1v1 tournament that I won. He was feeding my opponents explosion potions, refresh potions, etc. after I had already dirted 3 guys and was low myself on supplies...Nonetheless, I ended up winning - but the fact of the matter is...the guy is definitely sore about getting smoked so badly. He is in such denial that he doesn't believe that it even happened, or that I have videos proving it...too bad for him, eh?

This reminds me of how badly I beat you.

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
This reminds me of how badly I beat you.
Yeah. Well, I don't deny you spanked me the last time we dueled. I have that on video too if anybody wamts to see it. Straight ass whooping. That's the difference here, if I get whooped I don't try to deny it. I learn from it and try to get better, but it seems everybody else on this server is in such denial that they cannot admit when they get their asses handed to them.

Perhaps someday I'll be able to consistently beat you, but currently I'm not quite able to.

TheHawks

Sorceror
I can't exactly make out what time it is in that video, but seeing as how I really don't remember this, I was prolly black out drunk at 4am. I'm not a prideful man though, if you won then good for you. The simple fact is that you won't rematch me with gms holding for cash or under any circumstance. If you want to hold on to your precious video of you owning me when I'm piss drunk and never duel me again, that's cool. Unfortunately that's just the risk I run by logging in piss drunk and not giving a shit whether I live or die. Most mornings after a night like that I wake up naked or dead somewhere. Again, GM Nagus saw you dodge my offer of a cash duel. If you don't have any money we can duel for just bragging rights, or perhaps for helms of insight. Or you can just go to your response of 100m duels. *shrug* your call.

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
Dirt
I can't exactly make out what time it is in that video, but seeing as how I really don't remember this, I was prolly black out drunk at 4am. I'm not a prideful man though, if you won then good for you. The simple fact is that you won't rematch me with gms holding for cash or under any circumstance. If you want to hold on to your precious video of you owning me when I'm piss drunk and never duel me again, that's cool. Unfortunately that's just the risk I run by logging in piss drunk and not giving a shit whether I live or die. Most mornings after a night like that I wake up naked or dead somewhere. Again, GM Nagus saw you dodge my offer of a cash duel. If you don't have any money we can duel for just bragging rights, or perhaps for helms of insight. Or you can just go to your response of 100m duels. *shrug* your call.
Dirt, I told you right in front of Nagus that I would duel you again, best of 5 specifically for 100m since that currently is my total bank roll. He saw it, I have it on video, so there's no reason to leave that detail out and say I dodged. If anything, with you not accepting I can just as easily say YOU dodged. Borrow the money from a guildy, get it on loan for all your shit. Idk.

As for you saying you were piss drunk, bro this is your excuse ANY TIME you get beaten. I'm beginning to think somebody has a problem. Do you need help finding a counselor?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm on a 50 Meg connection and I typically get about 600-900 frames but y.ou're some how able to run screens ahead of me at all times and not to mention everybody else?

Everybody knows you speed hack.

It's okay you suck, nobody blames you

Vizeroth

Sorceror
I'm on a 50 Meg connection and I typically get about 600-900 frames but y.ou're some how able to run screens ahead of me at all times and not to mention everybody else?

Everybody knows you speed hack.

It's okay you suck, nobody blames you
You're now at the point where you've been so far eclipsed that you're making cheat accusations. Just accept your inferiority, champ.