UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexters Scav Hunt!!***ENDED***

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: Dexters Scav Hunt!!

Last round will begin in a while, just got home, gathering up loots from people and setting it up!! Keep checking back for the details!!!

forever_tru

Sorceror

WOW I think this final one is going to be the bomb!! Get ready!! Get stocked!! Just Beware!!:tounge2:

Dexter420

Sorceror

The chilling depths of the Terathan keep is where you will find your prey,....however they will be fighting back, and they have numbers....Flush them out and kill them for all your LOOTS!!!!!

go deep

Dexter420

Sorceror

We have been found!! Get your friends and tamers and head to the bottom of terethan keep!! we were by the ancient wyrm!!! now running around!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

WE ARE RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ANCIENT WYRM ROOM IN TERATHAN KEEP COME ON LOTS OF BLUES AND REDS!! ITS FUN!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

THE LOOT CHARACTER HAS BEEN KILLED!! THE SPAWN AND ALL THE REDS AND BLUES ARE ALL FIGHTING OVER THE LOOT!!! GO GET YOUR RICHES!!! RIGHT OUTSIDE THE ANCIENT WYRM ROOM!!

This is the end of my Halloween event. I hope you all enjoyed participating and i hope you all had as much fun as i did!! Over 6 mil in rares and cash prizes were handed out by my three chars!! thats not counting what people put on there own chars!! Thanks to all my helpers for letting me use ur reds and some of you even loading them with your own loot!!! This event was a great success because of the type of shard this is!! THE BEST ONE!!

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Heh. I feel kinda bad Dex. i was one of the reds helping u and even I made off with like 1.5 mil in loot over the days

Mara

Knight

Was fun to fight in dungeons. Donated some of my gear (unwillingly) a couple times. Some tough odds.

Ya i got owned quite a bit but it was worth it :). Very fun event for the few dungeons i made it to. Respect.

Dexter420

Sorceror

Im glad you all enjoyed it!! I got plenty of regs and stuff of players who died trying to kill the red lol, thats the only bit i got involved in hehe otherwise i was controlling the red running, then when i died id recall in on a thief and loot ur dead corpses lol. I only got one item back that i put into the event lol, tarot cards. Keep checking back for my soon to come 2v2 tournament!!

wkstrm

Lord

Dexter420;1981964 said:
Im glad you all enjoyed it!! I got plenty of regs and stuff of players who died trying to kill the red lol, thats the only bit i got involved in hehe otherwise i was controlling the red running, then when i died id recall in on a thief and loot ur dead corpses lol. I only got one item back that i put into the event lol, tarot cards. Keep checking back for my soon to come 2v2 tournament!!

Hey Dex. I heard from Whispers your event was great. to bad I missed it. ;(

I'll try to hit your next one if you host one. ;)

Re: Dexters Scav Hunt!!***ENDED***

this was prob one of the most attended events ive seen. i was running around on polly pocket and at one point in despise i pulled over 20 different peoples health bars. it was alot of fun to help with just to get people down there. esp when i killed the few i got or when spawn flagged them instead of me. great event.

Re: Dexters Scav Hunt!!***ENDED***

damn man, wish i didnt' have to work that day. sounded like it was a blast dex. props to ya man.