UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dexters Scav Hunt!!***ENDED***

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: Dexters Scav Hunt!!

Sure, hes not hiding at the entrance :) Search Despise high and low for your target!! May the gods be with you!!

forever_tru

Sorceror

I am getting so very lonely down here!! So many people just pass me!! Where must this striker be? :tounge2:

Dexter420

Sorceror

HaHa Man you guys come on!! Dont let her taunt you like that!! find her char and DO HIM IN!! Oh, and then loot his corpse!! But watch that spawn!!!

(Maybe ill drop a small hint in a few if u havent found a trace)

Dexter420

Sorceror

STRIKER HAS BEEN FOUND ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR NEAR THE POISON ELEMENTALS!!! SHE HAS BEEN KILLED AFTER A LONG CHASE BUT ITS THE SPAWN THATS LOOTING HER AND KILLING THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED HIM!!!! GET THERE FAST FOR UR LOOT!!!!!!!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

Dominic Torretto ran to the one place he knew he was safe, Destard had always been his home away from home, maybe the vagrants wouldnt find him here...

Dexter420

Sorceror

DOMINIC HAS BEEN SLAIN!! ENTER DESTARD AND RUN TOWARDS HYBRID DRAGON TO LOOT!! BUT BE CAREFUL OF THE SPAWN!!

NEXT ROUND STARTS AFTER THE GMS EVENT IS OVER

Dexter420

Sorceror

Polly Pocket had been left to wander the world as a half broken spirit hell bent on revenge for what was done to her, she had swept through the first town killing everyone, taking all their items into her hideout to lure them to her....Despise is where she would lay and wait for them, heaven help the person who finds her....

(THIS CHARACTER WILL BE FIGHTING BACK!! SO STICK TOGETHER IF YOU CAN OR DARE!!!)
(Note - This character IS STILL HIDING)
(Note- This character might run up or down in the levels of despise, might even run outside, but wont leave the dungeon Despise area!!)

Dexter420

Sorceror

Polly Pocket has been killed but OMG IS THERE SOME PVP GOING ON!!!! Go to despise and kill the evil reds!! OR JOIN THEM AND KILL THE BLUES!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

Orgazmo and Jesus ran to the ice dungeon to hide together, maybe they could defense there treasure together and have better odds....

THERE WILL BE TWO CHARS THIS TIME!! BOTH FIGHTING BACK!! HAVE FUN GUYS!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

Thank you all for your participation, i will have ONE MORE going down and then i have to leave for a while!! Thanks so much and i hope you are having fun!!

Dexter420

Sorceror

OH NO!! A large group of people are hiding in the depths of Wrong awaiting your Capture!!! Go on reds or blues!! Defend or Fight!!! Happy Halloween everyone HAPPY HUNTING!! Ill see you all later for the finale one!!