UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Denial of Service Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
For the last 48 hours we've been the subject of some distributed denial of service attacks. I just figured I'd share a screenshot ;)

ddos.png

Lordicon

Wanderer
Why are they denying service? Cute avatar pic of you and your daughter too :)

denial of service attacks is pretty much an old school DDOS attacker trying to send mass packets to the server to crash it. Little does this creep doing it know Ryan and his team are always on it and they are good at what they do, Including pressing charges. If I am mistaken Ryan please correct me.

Zaroff

RunUO Web Developer
The logic tickles me: "Hey lets download these guys software, make a server, then uhhh show our appreciation for their hard work by attacking their servers!"

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Let's quit the speculation that it's IPY - I would very seriously doubt that... :) We had DDoS's before IPY existed, after it closed and before it was re-created and now after it was an corped.

Status
Not open for further replies.