UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise server move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai'gy

Traveler
With all due respect, can we please get a comment from the staff about the spikes and packet loss? Is it going to remain this way? I can deal with the ping changes. I've always had high ping. Can't deal with inconsistency on a long term basis.

wesmiley

Sorceror
xavier said its still a work in process, their not 100% sure that the server will remain in texas blah blah blah.

Kryk

Sorceror
FOR REAL????57 Sec saves??? And whats with the getting a list (open backpack , follow etc. ) when i drag ore over one packy to get it to another. And having to click a pick 3 times to get a target up.????

Actually , sitting here messing, I find I can't drag anything over something else without SOMETHING trying to come up

Please tell me it's not going to stay like this...

silvertiger

Knight
It seems like we had a problem w/ bad lag spikes and long saves before. I believe it will be fixed again. Just give them time. I haven't really seen any staff online lately though.:( Even though it made some peoples ping go up thanks for helping the Brazilians out and getting clear lines that we weren't getting in dc. BTW not much of a difference for me.;)

wesmiley

Sorceror
tbh i've needed to bank sit and sell my stuff for a while, this server move and the staff trying to figure out which direction they want to take is a perfect time..

Status
Not open for further replies.