UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots

MB

Knight
Though Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz's cover has long been blown as Bile, you got to admire his persistance and dedication to character.

-------------------------------------
4-0

MusclyBarbarian_9-11_14.46.jpgMusclyBarbarian_9-11_14.57.jpg

Xavier

Account Terminated
Stygian Abyss boss.

Right. It was the SA body on a juiced up Serado with .1/.2 speeds, 20k hps, casting AI enabled, 120 mage, 140 necro ... until some newer code gets in, we only have a limited set of options, but like .. NO, it was not controlled, idont care how many people thought it was .. :D

Sounds insane? It is.. oh so very much it is, but to me, he looked like kiddy play compared to the jumping spider :D And get this .. you guys killed it. hard fight? Hell yes. It was there for 24 hours before the first red nick was out of his health bars.

It was one long drawn out fight with mounds of corpses?? Sure, but you won. You guys have never been defeated by any of our creations, even by those horrid 2x paragon harries + ~30 paragon tents in a tiny little 20x20 sealed off room. It was a real sob and an entire day of trying, but you you guys killed it. That alone is just bad ass. :)

So of course we will randomly throw something terrible at you guys .. TILL I WIN for a change :)

In (what looks like) Brit Sewers? :eek:

Yup. one of the worst places in the game to fight jumpkin spiders and giganitic apple-ass bugs that have 150hp fs.

Right. It was the SA body on a juiced up Serado with .1/.2 speeds, 20k hps, casting AI enabled, 120 mage, 140 necro ... until some newer code gets in, we only have a limited set of options, but like .. NO, it was not controlled, idont care how many people thought it was .. :D

Sounds insane? It is.. oh so very much it is, but to me, he looked like kiddy play compared to the jumping spider :D And get this .. you guys killed it. hard fight? Hell yes. It was there for 24 hours before the first red nick was out of his health bars.
Well, the first 15 minutes DID see one red pixel appear on its bar... But it recovered that after it succeeded in breaking the initial assault on it.

That, and is that ALL it had? I could've sworn it was using non-spell ranged attacks, including ranged specials. And I could very well tell it wasn't controlled. Would've been far more of a jerk if it was, I'd imagine. ;)

And if you want to make something closer to impossible, put in a juiced-up version of Serado's gas attack. I know I'm going to regret saying this, (to say nothing of the rest of the shard!) but that's easily the most-irksome power any monster I've encountered has ever had.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Man Paul, That was a fun night ....

But tkx for making me realise how bad my suit looks ,, gotta go back to the drawing board on that one that pink kasa just does not suit me to well