UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots

Xavier

Account Terminated
Some old PVP shots
View attachment 68189View attachment 68190View attachment 68191View attachment 68192View attachment 68195

One of my many raids of Destard with a Stealth Herder and result of one of these raids:
View attachment 68194

This .. was one of the most outrageous laughs I had staffing on Demise, and ya know, we never did figure out who did it.. rockin. :p

Sandwich

Sorceror
Fun times around Tortoise earlier. I am the squishy spawn mage Derp. We don't have much experience fighting together yet but we had a good time running around in monochrome... or at least I did, anyway.

Haven't had any UO PvP in almost 5 years and tonight was the tipping point that got me to start training a toon that can actually PvP and live for a while assuming I can afford decent gear before ML item intensities are put into the game.

Hope there are more fights to come.