UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 7.0

Bile

Knight
my bad for not knowing everyones tag

Absolutely, which is why I suggested that only 2 people were dumb. It's sad you took offense to my post, when it was obviously directed at other people...

everyone has called guard when running, but not many post pics on forums bragging about it.

It's clear to me that his post is demonstrating the average intelligence level of [Hz], honestly.. how do you become a murderer and not know the Laws of the Land? Foolish criminals...

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Absolutely, which is why I suggested that only 2 people were dumb. It's sad you took offense to my post, when it was obviously directed at other people...

no offense taken by me i love you all and your daily E-ween contests. keeps me entertained.

i just thought it was funny to post a picture of running and calling guards as evidence of ownage.

** edit ** i hav'nt PVP'd since back when magic reflection did what it says it does, but im working on it.
Once i get my 1st kill hohoho, im guna be all over posting and calling noob whoever the poor shlub is who witnessed my glory.

Bile

Knight
Douchery, as usual.

Yeah, cause mine are so similiar to yours:

Your idea was trash and never wouldve worked. Youve never had an idea that came to fruition in any sort of fashion, other than self promotion or something that would in some way further yourself, whilst not incurring the wrath of the omnipresent and all knowing Bile. The only people that actually cared enough to spur on any sort of server wide events, PRE's or anything else (including modoc), got hastily ejected from your band of holier than thou cohorts. Sit down and think before your speak. You are not the savior of Demise.

Also, everything you do is self promoting, bud... and I don't think any of us (Barcode) are conceited enough to make a list of what we contribute in our signature for others to keep track of, evaluate, and see where we score on the "Hey! Look at me, I did something and you know about it board!" - Seems childish to me, *shrugs*

Xeneize

Sorceror
It's clear to me that his post is demonstrating the average intelligence level of [Hz],...

Mr. IQ 140 how come you are so inteligent and still not getting neither a job or a girlfriend? Or u just inteligent for UO lol

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Mr. IQ 140 how come you are so inteligent and still not getting neither a job or a girlfriend? Or u just inteligent for UO lol
Bile Does have a job he works for the county, without Bile at least 3 people would be out of work. Bile also have a girlfriend but his girlfriend is in the process of moving right now.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
ok cool story

wtf youre doing tu tien la bite a bile ou quoi ? haha
LOL someone seems jealous, No I don't hold Biles DICK, that job is already taken by a certain someone,

But Monia it seems you have taken a certain like into me everywhere I go you need to post some random none sence in french, what do you miss me that much?

But if you do miss me am sorry I don't really play right now,

lukin69

Knight
Yeah, cause mine are so similiar to yours:

Also, everything you do is self promoting, bud... and I don't think any of us (Barcode) are conceited enough to make a list of what we contribute in our signature for others to keep track of, evaluate, and see where we score on the "Hey! Look at me, I did something and you know about it board!" - Seems childish to me, *shrugs*

orly?

Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz