UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise Screenshots 2.0

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Yeah lol, it's only getting worse. Soon there will be no pvp and the server will either be all pvm or dead =/... O well time for diablo 3 or guild wars 2 i guess lol.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Leave Barcode, there will be PvP a plenty, heh.

We already did that, your in fucking hz arnt you... if we split barcode our guilds would have like 3 people in it each lmao... Our guild consists of Paul and his family which is Jim,Paul,Brandon and alex which they all cant be on at the same time lol, then u got Rayth who never plays at all, Ohen, Rich , Me and Bile.. U cant really Count rayth since he is never on. That makes our whole guild about 8 people and half the time u wont even see all 8 people on... So wtf do u mean split barcode? Enlighten me. Hz has like 20 or more people in that fucking guild.

Lucifall

Knight
Honestly at this point Reefer is a vet in the crew, but I do understand where you're coming from. I take it you don't play with them?
I was a vet in the crew. I left anyways because I would not find PvP by staying with the top guild which possesses the top pvpers.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
Your video consists of times that I wasn't even at, so no therefore no good pvp. If u call Hz and Barcode PvP then thats a fucking joke. It's not how it use to be back in the day and never will get back to that point.

Lucifall

Knight
Your video consists of times that I wasn't even at, so no therefore no good pvp. If u call Hz and Barcode PvP then thats a fucking joke. It's not how it use to be back in the day and never will get back to that point.
Because the top pvpers are all in a single guild, with rare exceptions lingering about. See my point?