UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Demise QnA (Mar 24, 2009)

lukin69

Knight
Re: Demise QnA (Mar 24, 2009)

@ swamp dragon. Evolution doesn't exsist. Especially in a digital plane of exsistence :)

psz

Administrator

While Darwin does infact agree with you that Evolution doesn't exist (see his fourth book), THIS is a FANTASY world, hence Evolution (Magical or otherwise) can and does exist ;->

Pont

Knight

lukin69;529665 said:
@ swamp dragon. Evolution doesn't exsist. Especially in a digital plane of exsistence :)
Hey, my swamp dragon evolved!, don't ruin my dreams of making an eight legged one :mad:. I'm trying to breed em at the moment when they are heavily loaded up. Hmmmmmm......maybe I should use the shortcut and geneticaly engineer a few. :)

TheMonk

Wanderer

Take the back 1/3 of a swampie and chop it off.

Take the front 1/3 of another swampie and chop it off.

Glue the 2 remained 2/3 pieces together.

You have yourself a 4 legged swampie.

Pont

Knight

TheMonk;530095 said:
Take the back 1/3 of a swampie and chop it off.

Take the front 1/3 of another swampie and chop it off.

Glue the 2 remained 2/3 pieces together.

You have yourself a 4 legged swampie.
I tried that, but things started to get real messy. After a pile of dead swamp dragon bits from 100 swamp dragons I gave up. But then I was trying to get eight legs, do you think it might work to get just four???

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

LadyCrimson;528708 said:
What is the strangest page request you ever had?
Athena: It involved an orc camp. One had spawned half inside someone's house right on their front door. They couldn't enter the house because of it.

Unless this happened to someone else what Athena didn't mention was the paging character was named Athena also. I'd have just waited instead of paging my I had just done a champ spawn and my bag of sending was in the house and I figured the gold would decay before the camp decayed.

psz

Administrator

HAven't touched it since November. (Though I did have a Swamp Dragon Creature)

So I suppose that I'm far from the weirdest when I just decide to rant at random NPCs, and often get fed up and act frustrated. :p

Catnip

Sorceror

Naddict: I think it was LC that found the player first, but it was a character out in the middle of nowhere alone talking to a sheep.

There is someone that plays on OSI ~ Siege that is known to be a lover of sheep. He started a player run community outside of Umbra in that area where there are lots of sheep.
Now i wonder if he's playing here!!!

psz: I've had to move a horse that was under thes teps of a house (very godfather life in appearance). I had a player page me offering me RL money to me personally to give him in-game things (he was quickly banned). My favorite though, was a page asking how to log in. Think about it.

That one made me bust out laughing!!!!

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Indeed... I like to do them in chunks of 5 questions. I've gotten 3 answered I think :) I'll check here in a bit and see if we got 4 (I know PSZ found an answer to one of the questions 2 nights ago YAY psz!)