UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Deleted thread

Zoeuo

Sorceror
All staff has to do is "pull a char" they don't have to login that account. This is really pretty sad and should never of happened and hope that something is done about this. I was considering returning to gamers after being gone for 3 years but after reading this thread and another one where items were removed by staff with no reason given of why this happened I think not!

Numb

Traveler
You're not very educated are you?

i seem to be more educated than you by your assumption that the staff "stole your items." we are literally dumber by reading the information you posted in this thread. you know why they aren't replying to your claims? because they are outlandish and ridiculous.

i seem to be more educated than you by your assumption that the staff "stole your items." we are literally dumber by reading the information you posted in this thread. you know why they aren't replying to your claims? because they are outlandish and ridiculous.
You think someone logged on my account, dropped my castle, and left a bunch of semi rares and 1 of a kinds left on my character? You sir are VERY uneducated.

Numb

Traveler
Bro we are talking about Hybrid , the same server where Craig is a GM.
Everything is possible you just gotta think outside of the box.

i am unaware who craig is. all i know is that stating things like the staff is stealing/deleting your items publicly instead of forwarding them on to ryan, is just attention seeking behavior. users of the forums have no abilities to retrieve the information needed to bring forth a conclusion that will result in the op knowing who in fact removed their items.

posts such as these produce fear mongering and mass paranoia, as anyone that loses an item to lag or misplaces it, will assume that some tyrannical gamemaster has removed their item and are out to get them.

Numb

Traveler
You think someone logged on my account, dropped my castle, and left a bunch of semi rares and 1 of a kinds left on my character? You sir are VERY uneducated.

it makes much more sense than the assumption that someone that is staff cares enough about you to risk losing their position to cause you some discomfort. calling me uneducated multiple times shows a lack of vocabulary and reflects poorly on your standing with me.

it makes much more sense than the assumption that someone that is staff cares enough about you to risk losing their position to cause you some discomfort. calling me uneducated multiple times shows a lack of vocabulary and reflects poorly on your standing with me.

Okay, here you go then you dumb son of a bitch, now get the fuck out of my thread.

Captain Picard Hybrid Staff Member

i can assure you it was either ryan or francis . me or any other gm did not do it

Captain Picard, Today at 4:32 PM

Captain Picard Hybrid Staff Member
i knew they wer talking about it i honestly do not know i was shocked they did that as well man

Numb

Traveler
you clearly harbor some anger issues that need to be resolved. since it annoys you so much, i will monitor this thread and make my opinion known when needed. i would like to see this issue resolved for you.

take care, best friend.

It has been proven how stupid you are, you no longer need to comment on this thread. Thank you for your concern though.

Numb

Traveler
It has been proven how stupid you are, you no longer need to comment on this thread. Thank you for your concern though.

my stupidity has no bearing on my ability to give you my 100% support for a full resolution of this matter. it is my mission in life to make sure that the scoundrel that removed your castle is brought forth and justice is carved from their flesh and handed to you as a trophy.

it is the least i can do.

Thank you for understanding, I don't make false accusations without doing my research first. I don't just randomly make threads if something is somehow my fault... I want closure and I want the real reason of why this happen, and why that Ryan or whoever feels the need to remove me from this server that I've played/supported for 8 years with no justification.

Yet unbanned every other account in an attempt to gain a larger playerbase, even when the accounts that were unbanned had billions of gold/items/etc... and had been banned for serious reasons.

Numb

Traveler
Thank you for understanding, I don't make false accusations without doing my research first. I don't just randomly make threads if something is somehow my fault... I was closure and I want the real reason of why this happen, and why that Ryan or whoever feels the need to remove me from this server that I've played/supported for 8 years with no justifications.

if ryan wanted you removed, there is always the ability to ban you. why would he keep you around if he wanted you gone? it makes no sense. if he wanted to force you to go, he would do it in other ways, than removing a castle and some other items. he would annoy you with little things, items being removed one at a time over a period of time. i have known ryan since 2002, and he can be a vindictive asshole when he wants to be, so this does not sound like something he did.

Taking all my items away is pretty much banning me... There is no way to stop me from playing the server by banning me... It's not a problem to make more characters, the problem is the items, and to hit the person where it hurts. But it's fine, i'll move on.

Now can you please stop posting in my thread?

Numb

Traveler
Taking all my items away is pretty much banning me... There is no way to stop me from playing the server by banning me... It's not problem to make more characters, the problem is the items, and to hit the person where it hurts. But it's fine, i'll move on.

Now can you please stop posting in my thread?

i will stop posting for awhile. i need to eat something before i take my lithium, or it will upset my stomach. we will speak again soon, friend.

That was hard to listen to, but it made it interesting with your english lol... Don't vorry, everting will ve alvright.

I think this is gayboy felipe in the video!

Hi Heavy :)

I guess this is what you call Karma... for all those years of treating people like shit on here. No sympathy from me. I thought you didn't care about pixels anyways? You always pretended to not be a nerd, but your not fooling anyone. Cry more noob. I owned you at this game, and now you can't even be a trammy hahaha

Takeover your signature is from a show called Flowers of Evil right? Good show.

Shini

Page
The unexpected comeback of Rikomi.
Now i totaly like where this thread is going.

Anyone want some ?

kookiemonsta

Sorceror

uhh... a staff member got fired just the other day for playing with peoples items...also for dying on his char, then showing up on his gm and spawning dragons on the people who killed him.. and other reasons... soo it has happen.. But not to this extent. Bummer man.

You probably had this coming if you think Burnt Fingers is the type of person who deserves our respect.

I heard a rumor that all of tet's houses are dropping next.
spread it.