UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Deleted thread

No reason to delete threads, I just want clarification. Why on earth would you delete items from one of the most dedicated players to ever play this server, why would you delete a concerned thread of said player?

I want to know the reasons behind my items being deleted, was it because staff that did not like me got hired and decided they wanted the items I worked for 8 years to just be tossed away like it was nothing?

All I hear from Ryan is "WE CANT LET 10 YEARS GO DOWN THE DRAIN, ITS NOT FAIR TO OUR PLAYERS" yet everything I own gets deleted with no justification, and most likely because someone does not like me... Stop deleting threads and start providing answers.. Why do you guys hate people that have supported the server for so long... like I said people like Burnt fingers/folken etc.. get no respect when we have been here longer than anyone.

Craig seems to be fair at talking with me, I dunno if it was him and sorry if I made accusations, however it's still not justified. I literally have done nothing wrong, other than maybe play Marks server a bit which probably made a few people upset?

Dexter420

Sorceror
Craig seems to be fair at talking with me, I dunno if it was him and sorry if I made accusations, however it's still not justified. I literally have done nothing wrong, other than maybe play Marks server a bit which probably made a few people upset?
99.9% of the players here are playing on Marks server. I don't think that would do it...What did you lose anyway?? Just the Castle?

Uh, a castle with about 1 billion worth of rares/1 of a kinds etc.. that I've obtained over the 8 years i've played here... Literally everything I owned was inside of it, and they knew that. They also rummaged through all of my characters taking only the valuable items, leaving cbds..

amtothepm

Knight
No reason to delete threads, I just want clarification. Why on earth would you delete items from one of the most dedicated players to ever play this server, why would you delete a concerned thread of said player?

I want to know the reasons behind my items being deleted, was it because staff that did not like me got hired and decided they wanted the items I worked for 8 years to just be tossed away like it was nothing?

All I hear from Ryan is "WE CANT LET 10 YEARS GO DOWN THE DRAIN, ITS NOT FAIR TO OUR PLAYERS" yet everything I own gets deleted with no justification, and most likely because someone does not like me... Stop deleting threads and start providing answers.. Why do you guys hate people that have supported the server for so long... like I said people like Burnt fingers/folken etc.. get no respect when we have been here longer than anyone.
that does suck, though. sheesh

The only advice I can give to the rest of the playerbase, if you want to continue to play then stay on staff's good side... Which means be polite and respectful to every player you come across in game, because if you kill a player or fuck one over, it seems they will take it to staff.

It will only be moments before I am banned from these forums, again for no reason other than wondering what the hell is going on, and why I am in this situation.. only to never return again.

I guess I should have sold all of my items for thousands of dollars like the remaining playerbase did when I was offered, but no I didn't want to break any rules that would get me banned... boy did I make a bad choice.

My accounts were left logged in, and they were rummaged through... I was told my main character was at the same spot for 5 days. If I actually did something wrong, why not take the correct approach, contact me "which is not very hard at all", explain to me what happen and why my items are being taken... If I did something so bad that they had to take the time to go through all my items, take my castle, then why not just ban me?

Shini

Page
Maybe I'm wrong but is there not a way to check any IPs that have logged onto your account?

Yes , but IPs address are easy to hide and i don't think that he got keylogged.

Sound more to me like a GM is abusing his power.
an Admin should just go check the in game logs to find out what really happened.

I was not keylogged, I dont accept files from people rofl... If I was keylogged I doubt they would leave my clothing bless deeds and semi valuables..

Numb

Traveler
My accounts were left logged in, and they were rummaged through... I was told my main character was at the same spot for 5 days. If I actually did something wrong, why not take the correct approach, contact me "which is not very hard at all", explain to me what happen and why my items are being taken... If I did something so bad that they had to take the time to go through all my items, take my castle, then why not just ban me?

this does not sound like something staff would do. they could do it more privately than logging your characters in while they rummage through your items. sounds as if your account was compromised. someone may have guessed your info, someone may have gotten your ip through skype (simple to do) and accessed your information from your computer or a thousand different ways.

this does not sound like something staff would do. they could do it more privately than logging your characters in while they rummage through your items. sounds as if your account was compromised. someone may have guessed your info, someone may have gotten your ip through skype (simple to do) and accessed your information from your computer or a thousand different ways.
You're not very educated are you?

I guess no staff can speak up about this situation? I see a bunch of them viewing this thread, but I don't see any answers being brought to the table.