UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

December Updates

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: December Updates

incubusfan1413;1995817 said:
it helps with thank yous. so you can be like thanks for my crazy colored sandals (fill in name).

Yea, I remember the name on the box that gave me my PW robe, and you know, it's just sad to not have any name on the boxes, it just seems like exchanging gifts lost a little bit of meaning.

Mark

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1995629 said:
Last year the gift box had the names of who purchased them.

Is that accidental that they are now un-named? I tought that was actually pretty neat, but it's no big deal.

There is a bug and it will be fixed the next time the server restarts.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

If Santa Claus comes to Britain every Christmas, I definitely will be broke once a year. :)

kakaka-

Wanderer

Larhoom;1995044 said:
Isnt this the wrong place for this? other scam 'warnings' get placed in trammel...

He is recogonized as making his own rules. Anything these people quantify as a law or rule

doesn't not necessarily have to be followed, however you may be banned from the forums not

abiding by them. Sort of the favoritism used in-game as well.

what if i open mine and get the lucky infinite present like the ones lynn handed out last year? do i have to give it back or just keep it forever. muhahaha.

a lawyer

Sorceror

incubusfan1413;1996492 said:
what if i open mine and get the lucky infinite present like the ones lynn handed out last year? do i have to give it back or just keep it forever. muhahaha.

lol, were the boxes inside boxes inside boxes? :D

yeah lol last year people started opening and the boxes never went away, you could keep opening and getting items, needless to say the server went down quickly and it was fixed

holy s*%$. was that for all christmas presents last year. cus all mine disappeared as soon as they opened in my pack. WTF. did all those items get deleted?

jameslee

Wanderer

trevorc21;1995272 said:
?
I dont get it.

But my car is cooler then yours.

You drive you dad's old mid-90's Dodge Dakota. I fail to see how that is cooler than anything other than a bicycle. Even then its close.

jameslee

Wanderer

LSPlayer;1995234 said:
60 Large Presents
-30mil... Hope we get some good items!!
PS: Pencilbagger this is just like the real world, I am rich and you are poor, you're beneath me keep HATING I love it..

No its not like the real world, its a video game. And for everything you stack on your roof you're still horrible at pvp. Another 200 checks can't fix that.

LSPlayer

Wanderer

This is to James and all you other broke newbies out there, ill take everything you ever made, 5 mil or 20 mil table makes no diff to me. PvP, who the fuck cares about pvp you gimp i can buy and sell you 10x over dont ever forget that fish...

LSPlayer;1995234 said:
60 Large Presents
-30mil... Hope we get some good items!!
PS: Pencilbagger this is just like the real world, I am rich and you are poor, you're beneath me keep HATING I love it..
well i thank you for deleting so much poker money from the economy, but i still fail to see why anyone should care.