UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

December Updates

Mark

Knight
December Updates

Santa is back!

The player present system will be active after server wars tonight. This will work exactly the same as it did last year, although the gifts inside will be totally different. New presents will have "2009" in their name; don't get them mixed up with the ones from last year.

If you want to buy a friend (or yourself) a gift, go visit Santa in Britain sometime after server wars tonight. Remember, you won't be able to open them until Christmas!

There is a new seasonal item on UOGStore; if you're interested, take a look. Coal and Christmas Trees are also available once again.

All items obtained from UOGStore will come in a stocking (instead of a gift box) with a random small item inside from after server wars until Christmas.

Have a happy holiday everyone!

Addicted

Disciple
Re: December Updates

WARNING

If you are doing a trade involving a polar bear ethy be sure sure to click it and read teh name carefully. Some scammers try to trade a polar bear that has been renamed! You can easily spot the scams because they don't have spaces between the words!

Larhoom

Wanderer

Addicted;1995043 said:
WARNING

If you are doing a trade involving a polar bear ethy be sure sure to click it and read teh name carefully. Some scammers try to trade a polar bear that has been renamed! You can easily spot the scams because they don't have spaces between the words!

Isnt this the wrong place for this? other scam 'warnings' get placed in trammel...

Creager

Wanderer

Do the presents have anything to do with skills/gender? Or are they all randomized items on christmas day?

watermon

Sorceror

gOoBLiN;1995057 said:
last year the presents were 50k for a small one and 500k for a big one

can i ask like what do u get for a small one and wat comes in the big ones ?

thugchld

Sorceror

They ain't gifts if you gotta pay for them. I don't think I have had 500k in a LONG TIME. Plus no Santa isn't here.

Addicted

Disciple

thugchld;1995084 said:
They ain't gifts if you gotta pay for them. I don't think I have had 500k in a LONG TIME. Plus no Santa isn't here.

Then get a 50k one.

LSPlayer

Wanderer

Santa's gonna put a Dent in the Bankroll!! I'm buying everything....

Attachments

• ReeferMadness_11-29_00.30.jpg
    ReeferMadness_11-29_00.30.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 243