UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Dead horse beating and crapping in your living room.

Load Heals

Wanderer
I hope the sensible thing happens here and they boycott the cheaters from within their own ranks.

There is absolutely no need for the legit people to play with cheaters, there are plenty of other people to make a guild with and do absolutely fine.

Load Heals

Wanderer
I mean, lets face it, anyone that continues to play with them is going to have a big black cloud following them around sosaria :(

Shini you and Mickey munday I'm sure aren't using it. Def not Mickey ... He didn't heal as spastic as they did and as for me I'm a recovering addict ... So I'm clean and getting cleaner .

So basicly you're still suspecting me ?

... are you sure that you're not the one who posted those screenshots little craig ?

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
Ok
So basicly you're still suspecting me ?

... are you sure that you're not the one who posted those screenshots little craig ?
ok I believe you sir ....only reason why I suspected was just for the simple fact that you posted a screen shot with similar features and just said. Oooooo I don't use these. But clearly you had acces to log on a client . Just saying bro. Either way i still have respect for you because I know your a good pvper. And currently I have left there guild sooo .

Load Heals

Wanderer
What I find funny about this whole situation is that I've had to suffer constant degradation from these guys over and over again. I never turned to cheats and I'm an inexperienced noob with a 150 ping trying to compete at the top level. Trying to compete against people with 45 ping who STILL need to use modded clients and talk down to a nonamer like me!

I hope people can see how ironic all of this is.

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
I didn't read any of the text.. I just looked at the bottom at this:

Ryan, Nov 13, 2005

And immediately closed the page.
That is a outdated post. The way these guys aka link. Got this client working is he changed the way the dll s. recalled to the server and the packets ... It may be harder to see who's using them now days but I'm sure mark and Ryan have a very complex way of being able to tell .

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
Just goes to show u when u pick on people like Mickey munday and say he is cheating . When there are really others wayyyy beyond cheating .......

That is a outdated post. The way these guys aka link. Got this client working is he changed the way the dll s. recalled to the server and the packets ... It may be .

Yes , but you should close your mouth. its gonna give some bad ideas
and you accused me of using this garbage , but it's okay i will take this as a compliment.

Oh and you're the OP by the way babe craigle

Touché :oops: ...

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
Yes , but you should close your mouth. its gonna give some bad ideas
and you accused me of using this garbage , but it's okay i will take this as a compliment.

Oh you're the OP by the way babe
And give ideas doesn't matter guys like link can always rehack it ... Sallos needs to be gone or some how tampered with .

Touché :oops: ...

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
I am part of " aso". Against Sallos organization and this should be a big leap for our club :). Lol. Screw smart pot screw delay macros and screw dragtobag macros and screw bola sync macros on Sallos ....... Bring back old school razor or assist uo.

Death To You

Sorceror
I am part of " aso". Against Sallos organization and this should be a big leap for our club :). Lol. Screw smart pot screw delay macros and screw dragtobag macros and screw bola sync macros on Sallos ....... Bring back old school razor or assist uo.
Can do delay macros and bola sync macros on razor/assistuo and assistuo has autoloot... better then dragtobag. Only problem with sallos is the cutoffs.

daddytouchedme

Sorceror
No other client then Sallos can u execute them as fast and in delay macros u have to put multiple pauses unlike Sallos ... Target last use wand light delay macro .... Target last. It isn't that easy in razor or assist uo. Go and try

Load Heals

Wanderer

If Sallos is removed I will go from fighting cheaters to fighting nobody at all.

Death To You

Sorceror
No other client then Sallos can u execute them as fast and in delay macros u have to put multiple pauses unlike Sallos ... Target last use wand light delay macro .... Target last. It isn't that easy in razor or assist uo. Go and try
I just made delay macros on assistuo and they work perfectly, in fact on assistuo it fast casts the spells in the macros unlike sallos making it faster.