UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

daggermouth and compton VS once upon a time and Maly

If you can't see that's a delay macro then you suck more than I thought.

I won't even argue this lol
you are fucking stupid bro , its different to call someone out when you are right but you are completly wrong .... what evidence do you have thats its a delay macro? i do all my shit manually except delay eb and weaken wand , i only use a weaken wand macro because of where me weaken key is , its kinda far from everything else

lol dude delay macro hits same time EVERY time so your telling me even tho he hits his nox the same time everytime and SOME of them were late. How is that a delay macro and another thing you cant fucking visually tell if anything they casted was delay macro they look the fucking same. another thing if ur gonna complain about people using shit with no proof let me bring this to the table.
You have gay ass mods on ur client: fs meter, cats for wands in backpack(used for easier looting) glacial staffs as wands and all that but yet no one is complaining about that cuz in the words of the noobs using them "its for nostalgic purposes" LOL fucking loser...
mickey thinks that noone can do shit manually , because he can't he uses his little fs meters and shit , get the fuck out of here bro....

MICKEY IS SO STUPID , I ALWAYS BACK MY SHIT UP ... IM ACTUALLY GOING TO FIND THE RAW FOOTAGE WHERE I TALK ABOUT MY LIGHTNIGNS BEING MANUAL BECAUSE I CALL OUT COMTPON FOR HAVING A MACRO.

Why do you use delay macros for lighting and nox?

It's easy to do manually.

Before you say you don't. Anybody with half a brain can see you're using them in this video lol
bro you obviosuly dont ahve half a brain , heres the raw footage unedited ... and 9 is my lightining hotkey you can see that when i do the lightnings im holding it down too fastcast the follow up, i even mention that i do mine manually IN THE RAW FOOTAGE. you dumb fuck. i delay eb but show me someone who doesn't ... een your gay friend dwayne was bitching at me for not using delay ebs when i was in call with him awhile back so i started using it. you need to either step up and do that best of ten or get off my fucking dick. watch the video fagboy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NgI5DnHLpU&feature=youtu.be

also look at my duel videos when i cast a lightning you see 9 in the text on screen , the same fucking 9 im pressing in the 2v2 videos .... once again you make yourself look stupid trying to talk shit to me. whats your excuse now? you think im using some kind of lightning macro in the duel too faggot?

uonewb

Page
also look at my duel videos when i cast a lightning you see 9 in the text on screen , the same fucking 9 im pressing in the 2v2 videos .... once again you make yourself look stupid trying to talk shit to me. whats your excuse now? you think im using some kind of lightning macro in the duel too faggot?
he's just a troll dude, he's bad.

yeah ggs i told you you would have fun dueling me.

it was literally 20-5.
i wasn't really going to talk shit but i thought it would be funny to post after you called me "some fallen hero kid" lol gf's ... if i get done work at a decent time tn i'll 2v2 you. what's your take on mickey looking like an idiot for "calling me out" for using delay macros on nox and lightning when i clearly don't?

tech.

Sorceror
i wasn't really going to talk shit but i thought it would be funny to post after you called me "some fallen hero kid" lol gf's ... if i get done work at a decent time tn i'll 2v2 you. what's your take on mickey looking like an idiot for "calling me out" for using delay macros on nox and lightning when i clearly don't?

you didn't talk shit, I told you before duels started you'd have fun dueling me.

and uh

mickey always trolls lol

you didn't talk shit, I told you before duels started you'd have fun dueling me.

and uh

mickey always trolls lol
yeah he does , i gotta just stop responding i mean ive backed up every bullshit claim hes made against me with facts.... and for someone who never duels you are actually pretty good man , you had some good combos and didnt really fuck up that much with pots etc , just your awarness and footwork was a little off.

RaRae

Page
I don't get why people still lie everybody uses delayed macros stop lying to try and look like you are elite, your're all fucking bad will never be anywhere near as good as I was.
fags