UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

daggermouth and compton VS once upon a time and Maly

tech.

Sorceror
compton and some fallen hero kid literally dodged a 2v2 because someone has a headache

is this real life

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Why do you use delay macros for lighting and nox?

It's easy to do manually.

Before you say you don't. Anybody with half a brain can see you're using them in this video lol

The Monk231

Wanderer
lol dude delay macro hits same time EVERY time so your telling me even tho he hits his nox the same time everytime and SOME of them were late. How is that a delay macro and another thing you cant fucking visually tell if anything they casted was delay macro they look the fucking same. another thing if ur gonna complain about people using shit with no proof let me bring this to the table.
You have gay ass mods on ur client: fs meter, cats for wands in backpack(used for easier looting) glacial staffs as wands and all that but yet no one is complaining about that cuz in the words of the noobs using them "its for nostalgic purposes" LOL fucking loser...

The Monk231

Wanderer
my bad lemme re word that. If he used macro nox THE nox would never be late, (always hit same time as explosion) I mean that's common knowledge but w.e

Why do you use delay macros for lighting and nox?

It's easy to do manually.

Before you say you don't. Anybody with half a brain can see you're using them in this video lol
who are you talking to? i don't use a delay macro for eitehr of those i do them both manually the only dfelay i use is delay eb's