UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

D3@7H 0|\| 7H3 8@7713F!31D recruiting.

rcsthethird

Wanderer
Lament, NO ONE IS JOINING! Just get that through your head man. It's ok. Some guilds just suck, mine. I'm ok with three members. Then again we don't claim to be PvP gods, we just are PvP gods.

(We never PvP, but we are still PvP gods. No you can not test this in a duel. No we will never PvP. Yes we are gods so we don't have to prove it. Bitches.)

Lament

Knight
the ppl in my guild are fucking bomb. they are so tight to chill w/ in game. i dunno wtf your talking about... we have had over 30 contacts from people trying to join the guild since this thread started and some exceptional members that made it in. also we are 3rd ranked in factions and will fight anyone out there.
=/
your guild might suck, but ours sure doesnt :\

pr0totype

Wanderer
To correct you, you might have good members lament, but you don't have a good guild. There is a differnce. =]
And personally, leet speak is so 10 years ago, it was cool when? When I was 8.
It gives the impresion of, |m|\/|47uR3 n00b!1!!!1

Thx.

-pr0.

Lament

Knight
So that means your what? 12... 13 maybe?
stfu and get out of my thread if your not interested.
P.S. its immaturity

Lament

Knight
Wow dude.
You can randomly come into a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with you and post a crappy insult.

gtfoplz