UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

D3@7H 0|\| 7H3 8@7713F!31D recruiting.

Lament

Knight
D3@7H 0|\| 7H3 8@7713F!31D recruiting.

We are recruiting.
Dont bother unless you have good pvp skill, a mic, ventrilo and uo auto map.
IM me at kalduo or e-mail @ [email protected]
BTW this is a faction guild.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
Treats his members like shit .. dont come to help if you say help any chance he gets he will ban you from uoam...talks behind your back...nuff said a few members from TK moved to his guild where back in TK the next day because they said it sucked so bad i aint flaming just posting facts

Sasuke ~True Knight~

Lament

Knight
Uchiha~Sasuke said:
Treats his members like shit .. dont come to help if you say help any chance he gets he will ban you from uoam...talks behind your back...nuff said a few members from TK moved to his guild where back in TK the next day because they said it sucked so bad i aint flaming just posting facts

Sasuke ~True Knight~
rofl *wars TKnoob guild*
rofl basically lady and zappa came to my guild and a few others and they pissed me off by saying that I have bad teamwork so i kicked them.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
i never said you had bad teamwork lothar said that which incase you do i was in your uoam map for 2 days everytime i called for help...took you like 10-15 mins to show up and i said somthing to you about it and you threatened to ban me from uoam which i dont give a shit i left anyways every other TK member that joined your guild died because of bad teamwork and stupid actions made by mainly you

Lament

Knight
Uchiha~Sasuke said:
i never said you had bad teamwork lothar said that which incase you do i was in your uoam map for 2 days everytime i called for help...took you like 10-15 mins to show up and i said somthing to you about it and you threatened to ban me from uoam which i dont give a shit i left anyways every other TK member that joined your guild died because of bad teamwork and stupid actions made by mainly you
Okay then. If i make bad actions and get my team killed. and u are such a more effective leader than me. rofl that sounds funny. then war my guild. according to you, you guys should have no problem wiping the floor with us.

your most likly a duce bag and no one likes you cause your a dick. Just accept it, you have bad reviews and you suck cock. Its not your fault, dont let it get you down.

Lament

Knight
I mean if you wanna set up a fight just pm me. Video will be posted here no matter what outcome.

terathan33

Wanderer
We are still recruiting for the guild you must have the ability to cast magic arrow and bola people and say all kill, also you need a mare.