UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Cry More" Right?

duck-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: "Cry More" Right?

Thursday- said:
Well first of all I wasnt "rambeling on like complete tool" i was explaining what happend to my account. Then I "proceed" to ask them if its possible i could get anything back.... So next time you make a stupid remark like this please read the thread more careful :). Thanks alot.

I stand behind what I said. You rambled on talking about why you should be rewarded because your friend was. You could be lying for all we know. Next time you should try to have a discussion with one of the seers / administors and explain to them what happend.

Thursday- said:
I don't know what's to come of this. But my UO friend Chrone same thing happend besides the "Stop Crying" part and GM Ryan I recall gave him 5- 7x skill balls and 5-225 stat balls and I think 700k. Im not asking for all of this. Maybe one 7x Skill Ball and 225 Stat ball if they will give me but if not I just want my stuff back. 500k and 7 CBD's. I mean thats what I worked for for 150 days. Or atleast tell me why it was removed. Not one of my other accounts were harmed only that one. If a admin can help me thanks alot.

Just read that .

I am extremley suprised you got remorse here.

I am sorry for the personal attacks on your self, being bored @ 5:30 am brings out the best in me. - duck

Thursday-

Wanderer

Thursday- said:
Maybe one 7x Skill Ball and 225 Stat ball if they will give me but if not I just want my stuff back. 500k and 7 CBD's. I mean thats what I worked for for 150 days. ----Or atleast tell me why it was removed.---- .

Looks to me as if im asking if its possible to get my things back and if not tell me why my account was removed?

The Monarch

Knight

eat a d!ck duck and stop trolling threads like you are important or something. you suck so bad in game its a wonder you arent a bigger forum pvper. omg look at those mad skills. u suck noob.

duck-hybrid

Wanderer

travis said:
eat a d!ck duck and stop trolling threads like you are important or something. you suck so bad in game its a wonder you arent a bigger forum pvper. omg look at those mad skills. u suck noob.

That hurts travis it really does, this is the starbucks forum figure out what that means.

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer

700 day account with join date of july 2005?

seems like you would have posted at least SOMTHING in the forums in that 2 years or so that you played here

Thursday-

Wanderer

Also I have proof its mine because I have changed the password and still have them email. I changed the email the day before it was removed.

Xternal_Fire said:
They play themselves dont they? So, i bet they're only spending hours of work everyday to do things for themselves. Such as fixing problems that they've had.

you have absolutely no idea how their system is actually set up and their requirements

they get a ****load of applications and you only get hired if you want to help people

if you lose sight of that goal you get fired

travis said:
Fvck you john. When a staff memeber tells someone who just lost a whole sh!tload of stuff to cry more they are obviously expressing the fact that they couldnt care less. Jesus do u guys only hire morons for moderators or what?

yep and people lose their **** everyday

there is 1000s of people playing this server

is it always the staffs responsibility to replace all their ****?

what makes you think that if you somehow got ****ed over on some game that you pay monthly for that you are going to get helped out there?

its not happening

you do not know the complete details of this situation

you made an ignorant comment about people who provide a server to you for free

they listen to all your idiotic bull**** your stupid pages your thoughtless rambling about how they dont give a **** but somehow this server is still live and kicking

if they didnt give a **** this server could easily be gone tommorow and you couldnt do a damn thing about it

selo

Wanderer

travis said:

Travis 4tw!!
Duck you got owned. I'm glad too. Althought thrusday's claims arent too viable in my books, you are an idiot.

qopempire

Wanderer

So thursday to restate my question : How many accounts do you have, What number was this account? Was it do to having over 4 accounts?

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

I love how some of you fags act all hardcore, until it happens to you. Then suddenly ''OMGOOSE THIS IS SO UNFAIR DUEL ME IRL 1V1 NO POTS". Some of you are a real product of richard simmons daytime television.

Thursday-

Wanderer

This account was given to me by a irl friend so it wasnt made on my ip. I do have more then 4 accounts if you put mine and my cousins accoutns.