UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"Cry More" Right?

Thursday-

Wanderer
"Cry More" Right?

Well I go to log on my new Char on one of my unused accounts, I decided to make a new char. So I go log on to finsih up his resist.... My account has been removed. Not banned or Firewalled but removed. It isnt a account anymore. And I had 500k 7 CBD's (in clothing). Thats it.. was my poker char. So I do what any normal player does. Page... 10 minutes pass i'm still the 1st page. So after 45 Minutes I say Fawk it, download mIRC and say to every admin I seen. Another hour goes by.. Wow no respond still. So then I say it outload and then not sure what GM but I was told to "Stop Crying". Let me say this agian, I have donated 200$ (not at once) or slighty more to this sever to keep it running. And for no reason my account get removed. 700 day old account might I add. And then I get told to "Stop Crying" by a staff member. Honestly wtf is that.. I play on this sever and I donate to keep a FREE sever running. I don't know what's to come of this. But my UO friend Chrone same thing happend besides the "Stop Crying" part and GM Ryan I recall gave him 5- 7x skill balls and 5-225 stat balls and I think 700k. Im not asking for all of this. Maybe one 7x Skill Ball and 225 Stat ball if they will give me but if not I just want my stuff back. 500k and 7 CBD's. I mean thats what I worked for for 150 days. Or atleast tell me why it was removed. Not one of my other accounts were harmed only that one. If a admin can help me thanks alot.

Re: "Cry More" Right?

Thursday- said:
Well I go to log on my new Char on one of my unused accounts, I decided to make a new char. So I go log on to finsih up his resist.... My account has been removed. Not banned or Firewalled but removed. It isnt a account anymore. And I had 500k 7 CBD's (in clothing). Thats it.. was my poker char. So I do what any normal player does. Page... 10 minutes pass i'm still the 1st page. So after 45 Minutes I say Fawk it, download mIRC and say to every admin I seen. Another hour goes by.. Wow no respond still. So then I say it outload and then not sure what GM but I was told to "Stop Crying". Let me say this agian, I have donated 200$ (not at once) or slighty more to this sever to keep it running. And for no reason my account get removed. 700 day old account might I add. And then I get told to "Stop Crying" by a staff member. Honestly wtf is that.. I play on this sever and I donate to keep a FREE sever running. I don't know what's to come of this. But my UO friend Chrone same thing happend besides the "Stop Crying" part and GM Ryan I recall gave him 5- 7x skill balls and 5-225 stat balls and I think 700k. Im not asking for all of this. Maybe one 7x Skill Ball and 225 Stat ball if they will give me but if not I just want my stuff back. 500k and 7 CBD's. I mean thats what I worked for for 150 days. Or atleast tell me why it was removed. Not one of my other accounts were harmed only that one. If a admin can help me thanks alot.

Yea man something similar happened to me and i was shown no remorse and they didnt seem to care at all so i mean i hope u do get some compensation...but i would b pretty doubtful.

duck-hybrid

Wanderer

so first you ramble on like complete tool about your ****, then you proceed to tell them how to repay you? i think you have another thing comming

Terron

Knight

FYI, you were rewarded for your donations with you [claimdonation'ed. You are not entitled to further rewards, other than the warm fuzzys for contributing to a good cause :)

Kaoz

Wanderer

Terron said:
FYI, you were rewarded for your donations with you [claimdonation'ed. You are not entitled to further rewards, other than the warm fuzzys for contributing to a good cause :)
lol, "warm fuzzys"

Thursday- said:

CRY MORE

P.s. I recently lost a 1000 day old account with 90 million gp and 500 CBDS on it. Please replace it asap k thnx.

Elendili!

Knight

Balron of IPY said:
CRY MORE

P.s. I recently lost a 1000 day old account with 90 million gp and 500 CBDS on it. Please replace it asap k thnx.

you're gonna lose your 18x18!! bwuahahah!!!

The Monarch

Knight

You guys are all fvcked up for saying that sh!t to him. Personally i feel sorry for him and wished the gms cared more but we all know tthey all could care less about their playerbase. Its kinda pathetic really.

travis said:
You guys are all fvcked up for saying that sh!t to him. Personally i feel sorry for him and wished the gms cared more but we all know tthey all could care less about their playerbase. Its kinda pathetic really.

ya seriously man

i mean these guys spend hours a day everyday doing work for the playerbase of UOG and get nothing in return

they dont care for sure

you ****ing idiot

Xternal_Fire

Wanderer

They play themselves dont they? So, i bet they're only spending hours of work everyday to do things for themselves. Such as fixing problems that they've had.

The Monarch

Knight

Sir Elton John said:
ya seriously man

i mean these guys spend hours a day everyday doing work for the playerbase of UOG and get nothing in return

they dont care for sure

you ****ing idiot
Fvck you john. When a staff memeber tells someone who just lost a whole sh!tload of stuff to cry more they are obviously expressing the fact that they couldnt care less. Jesus do u guys only hire morons for moderators or what?

Thursday-

Wanderer

duck said:
so first you ramble on like complete tool about your ****, then you proceed to tell them how to repay you? i think you have another thing comming

Well first of all I wasnt "rambeling on like complete tool" i was explaining what happend to my account. Then I "proceed" to ask them if its possible i could get anything back.... So next time you make a stupid remark like this please read the thread more careful :). Thanks alot.

Thursday-

Wanderer

So honestly... say YOUR account gets removed with everything you worked on for a decent amount of hours. And it MAGICLY gets removed. No questions asked or said. And they wont tell you why. But the proceed to tell me to "CRY MORE". What would you do?