UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cry B!tch Cry!

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Havagrim said:
When I killed you in despise, I had no ps, no arties...What does that say about your pvp skills? :p

It tells me nothing about my pvp skills. It tells me about you're tho. Dexer with pots, 140 dex + agility pots and a dp wep. 1v1 and you expect me to kill you?

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Yeh, and sambior has a point.

Saying that you killed me "in what? 30-40 secs?" is bragging. Then after you say "see me brag about that?" The answer is yes. All you had to do was read the previous sentance, moron.

Havagrim

Wanderer
Well I simply pointed out the fact that anyone can win a fight. It does not make you special.

And as I assumed, I got flamed and called a moron. Wow. You guys just prove even more how mature you are.

My intention was of course not to brag about it. And I dont. You may say I am contradicting myself all you want. And heck. Screw it. Post your pics. What do I care really.. I was just at work, and I was bored...

And yeah. About me being a dexer with pots? You are a mage with arties and PS.. :p So what?

And Sambior. That was out of context. I did not brag.
Any way. Say what you wish after this post.. I wont reply, since its hardly any point.
You guys will remain morons none the less...
See you on the battlefield.
*tips hat*

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Havagrim said:
And as I assumed, I got flamed and called a moron. Wow. You guys just prove even more how mature you are.

You guys will remain morons none the less...
See you on the battlefield.
*tips hat*

lol... AGAIN you have contradicted yourself. It's like you mean to do it.

And also, artis and pses dont give me shit compared to being able to pot. My staff is two handed so i cant pot and i can rarely cure ur lp.

wain

Wanderer
AHH... ai love these kinds of threads... they are so funny. everytime same thing :D

some one says owned n00b etc etc then other one whines then everyone takes sides... very funny keep up the good work umm or something :rolleyes:

Hardstyler85

Wanderer
The real whiners are the ones who brag about winning a bloody duel/fight WHATEVER! I kill people every day, and i have fun doing it.. stick to that, lol?

hey, will you guys be my friends? oh and my opinion...hrm... i think its funny how you stone walled the guys house...that was pretty hot...but then i saw that it said that he was recently killed and you dont get credit for it... that means it was prolly a reskill... <shrug> i dont know and i dont care, you killed the dude, he was tryin to run into his house and he hit a stone wall, thats funny. i got ganked a few hours ago by audi and agni and some other dick...but whatever... i dont realy care... it was funny tho, cuz he got mad at my friend for healing me... well ... iono if you think im your friend or not Coconutz but youre my friend!!! [hug]

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
I hadn't reskilled him. I killed him like 20 mins before and he restocked.. came out to try and dismount and ev me but my friend wall of stoned him and i pwn0red him ehehe.