UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cry B!tch Cry!

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Cry B!tch Cry!

Haha, that stupid child and his crappy house running. I have plenty more where this came from.

geek33

Wanderer
Ohhhhhh U killed me... lol So what? that just prove that u r a freaking Geek, living in gautnlet to take arts, I died but at least I have a life out the computer do u?

Pls can u pots a screen with your ping?

and Ya congrats u killed me... go make a party for that lol!

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
I go to school every day of the week till 5 in the evening except on sat and sun. The fact is.. i owned you and you can't accept it. You seem to think that whenever you get killed they become a geek. Killing you was piss easy. You cant take it can you

geek33

Wanderer
I didnt accepted?
lol

Go kill me again u and your friend,,, ohh u did PU THE SCREEN AGAIN
lol

and... where is the screen of your ping MR. Artman?

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
my ping is 175.

"Go kill me again u and your friend,,, ohh u did PU THE SCREEN AGAIN"

First of all my friend has only helped by casting wall of stone so you cant run to your god damn house in a 1v1. Secondly.. i just did kill you again. Or do you mean for the 3rd time in 5 mins?

NoobAttack

Wanderer
Shadoze said:
Ohhhhhh U killed me... lol So what? that just prove that u r a freaking Geek, living in gautnlet to take arts, I died but at least I have a life out the computer do u?

Pls can u pots a screen with your ping?

and Ya congrats u killed me... go make a party for that lol!
Comon you have to laugh at that. You cant just assume that everyone else that plays uo except you is a geek because that would make you one. The fact is you dont know anything about his real life and never will. now for the fun bit :) - How old you 13? if you are then i would safely say he has a better life than you. If your gonna say your 19 - you have some serious issues and you should look into them. Which ever way you look at it you lose. If you want a come back take a picture of you owning him but what you did is totaly unappropriate. Your just making a embarrassment of youself.

geek33

Wanderer
Lol no coments... u killed me so what? If im a newb what credit u got to post a screen here? lol

No coments 4 U come post u shits in that post here im gonna back to that nway...

and Congrats U killed me

PS: 3rd time in 5 minutes? In your dreams

cueca

Wanderer
Lets Say The True, Only The True

You are happy because you and your partner kill Ravenloft, 2x1... hum... its funny, because I see a unic reason for this... to you, Raven is a great warrior, if not, why you post a pic with you and other friend killing only one player?

and more...

why you dont post other pictures with me and raven killing you and your parter? uhehuahueuheauhuhhua

geek33

Wanderer
U r the kind of guy that Just live to play UO, Live in gauntlet... when u got arts u go pvp when Die cant sleep until dont kill your murderer so for it. lol

Humm what is that a screen?

lol U really a freak...

Edit: Screen changed the last was too large

cueca

Wanderer
HUMmmmm

its a good screen :)

why Ravenloft and me dont come running to here for post this picture? Maybe because its happen all the time?

hummmm

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
cueca said:
You are happy because you and your partner kill Ravenloft, 2x1... hum... its funny, because I see a unic reason for this... to you, Raven is a great warrior, if not, why you post a pic with you and other friend killing only one player?

and more...

why you dont post other pictures with me and raven killing you and your parter? uhehuahueuheauhuhhua

Well no, it wasn't 2v1 it was 1v1. Watch your bac just block him from house running.

Also, i cant post pictures of u and raven killing me and my friend cuz there are now. kthx bye

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Shadoze said:
U r the kind of guy that Just live to play UO, Live in gauntlet... when u got arts u go pvp when Die cant sleep until dont kill your murderer so for it. lol

Humm what is that a screen?

lol U really a freak...

Edit: Screen changed the last was too large

That screen shot lol.. It's of you in your house and u dismounted me, casted an ev and ran away. You call that a kill? You betcha it's not.

[ArieS]

Wanderer
LoL i just killed one CiB.. and he called me for one duel...
i accepted, but he called 3 guildmates to kill me :D hahahah
nice guild :)
nbs dont accept the death...
and do anything to kill the other guy...
dont have honor.
:*
nbs.

Havagrim

Wanderer
Ozzie. Why do you keep posting pics of people you kill? No one cares. Its just lame to brag about killing him and that..

I mean, I killed you in what? 30 - 40 secs? See me brag about that? No.
Cause this is a game, and we all die some times. Nothing special about that.

Now, you are more than welcome to post pics of nice fights. But please leave the brag out of it. You are not l33t. You have arties and stuff, but it does not make you a good pvp:er..
When I killed you in despise, I had no ps, no arties...What does that say about your pvp skills? :p

So no respect from me. Cause you dont have skills, you just brag.. And I actually tought you were a nice guy, till you started all this crap, "X sucks" "I am the shit" "I r pwnt j00 noob".. you are just lame, and imature. Please grow up, and play, and accept that people die. Even you. No one of those you kill come here on the forum and brag about killing you. So why do you have to?

I do not want a flame war, and I will probably not reply unless you say something decent wich I doubt. Just my tought about all this crap..