UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Crafters Event...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bile

Knight
Ultima 1999 - "Hey dude, look at this Vanquishing Katana I got from farming in Shame Dungeon all day, I'm so happy. Oh yeah! I've got one that is Vanquishing and Silver I got from an undead invasion in Trinsic, hah! Cool man, I'll get one eventually, cya later."

Ultima 2011 - "Hey dude, look at this sweet 4-modded Hammer Pick I got from doing bods for a month, I'm so happy. Oh Yeah! I've got one that is 5-modded and it came from an event that dropped runic hammers! What? THIS ISN'T FAIR! I QUIT!"

Ultima 1999 - "Hey dude, look at this Vanquishing Katana I got from farming in Shame Dungeon all day, I'm so happy. Oh yeah! I've got one that is Vanquishing and Silver I got from an undead invasion in Trinsic, hah! Cool man, I'll get one eventually, cya later."

Ultima 2011 - "Hey dude, look at this sweet 4-modded Hammer Pick I got from doing bods for a month, I'm so happy. Oh Yeah! I've got one that is 5-modded and it came from an event that dropped runic hammers! What? THIS ISN'T FAIR! I QUIT!"

I wonder if these two dexxers in Trammel Ice Dungeon wearing trash gear give the slightest shit that some runic chargers were dropped in an event, what do you think?

Probably not, I bet they are still having a good time down in that dungeon while all you whiny girls cry over some modded weapons, haha!

Bama

Bug Huntress
I wonder if these two dexxers in Trammel Ice Dungeon wearing trash gear give the slightest shit that some runic chargers were dropped in an event, what do you think?

I think that in 4weeks it will be a year that they have been down there

EvilChild

Knight
Let's hypothetically say that staff ran an event.

This event will last ~1 hour

It will be somewhat challenging, but doable.

As a reward, each player that participated in the event will get a full 70's corpse immune suit, with 40lmc 16mr, 3/6 casting, 45 dci, 45 hci composed of several high end artifacts, as well as a 6 modded weapon with their choice of mods and intensities.

If you think handing out rewards like that are stupid than you are on the same page that I am. Except, only at a different degree. So, the real question is... where should the line be drawn for reward items?

Xavier

Account Terminated
So, the real question is... where should the line be drawn for reward items?

Thats not your call, conversation over. We will do what the vast majority of the players enjoy, and the neverending moaning that used to go on here about our every event? That ended and WILL NOT return. I will delete every post of its sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.