UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Continue the story

_Nish

Wanderer
Continue the story

Rules are simple, you read the story, and post a part of it.
please, not too long, maximum 5 lines, and dont put a end into it :(
kthx, i will begin

A Long time ago, there was a guy without his left arm,
Thats why he cant stop bleeding...

Re: Continue the story

Yeah you definately did, but just for the hell of it...

The blood was actually acid
Because the man had most of his body parts made from poisonous frogs.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

The man was being chased by the police, because
these frogs were actually endangered south american noxious gas poison frogs...

with the smell of burnt bacon fresh in the air he proceeded to help himself to the police intercepter, using his good arm to throw it in drive he peeled out of the nappy truck stop diner with one thing in mind.....REVENGE

suddenly the police took off his mask .... and the man cried oh no c*i*a !! and saw

magic arrow - fireball spam and sadly he died, then he became a ghost ....

The Ritual

Wanderer

The ghost thought for a moment. Hell, i'm dead so I can walk on water like jesus! He did and fell through the water, and wen't to hell! Doom wasn't exactly where he thought he'd end up and the dark father said.

_Nish

Wanderer

so the doom good souls an-corped him and he went thru the gate to malas, but there was a issue, he rezzed with a new pair of arms.

Each of these arms were manufactured at "World Robocock's" instead of "World Robotics" like they were supposed to be.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

this posed a great threat to the people of luna, they were being threatened with the guards being attracted to the gayness.

The Ritual

Wanderer

(This has gone terribley wrong lol)

The gay ass monster reborn through necromancy, carried his self to luna to go after Lady crimson, while everyone there watched in open laughter. The guards were scared shitless.

_Nish

Wanderer

but the armless guy with his Automail (fma ftw) now, named Pablo came to save LC

John-demise

Wanderer

Of course Pablo had no arms, so failed and died on the spot. But hope was not all lost, cause a secret dwelling in an old man came mumbling out, "I hate cheese." Hearing those brave words the town's guards...

Nuclear bean bazooka....meanwhile near the Moongate something invisible moved.The guards stopped their fart loop spamm and stared at the Moongate...

Lord MV the Legendary archer-admin-tamer-tailor-blacksmith-stealth-ninja mage appeared with his incredible spell channeling yumi (+2 fci ,60%swing speed incr,60% hit flame in the forums ,40% hit vodka leech,100% gimp dmg,90% dmg incr) and said...