UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulations - And the announcement, aka Aftermath.

S13

Wanderer
where can i find more info on the test center, like if/when all the dungeons will be spawned and stuff

Antarus

Wanderer
Re: Congratulations - And the announcement, aka Aftermath.

MethodMan said:
where can i find more info on the test center, like if/when all the dungeons will be spawned and stuff

Is this the same meth from IPY?

S13

Wanderer

Antarus said:
Is this the same meth from IPY?
no, im the one from hybrid that everyone has seen cuz i've been there for almost 2 years (december)

I've really gotta say...

that this shard impresses me. What would 70% of this shards population do with the donations this shard receives? Keep them... spend them on yourselves. Instead, they provide a fricking incredible server to play on. Wow...

Also... the players requested a Test Center... and we're given a Test Center.

Shard admins that both listen and work towards constantly improving the environment? I didnt think they existed...

until now. Props to everyone involved. And, thank you.
<===>

S13

Wanderer

the Banana Man said:
I've really gotta say...

that this shard impresses me. What would 70% of this shards population do with the donations this shard receives? Keep them... spend them on yourselves. Instead, they provide a fricking incredible server to play on. Wow...

Also... the players requested a Test Center... and we're given a Test Center.

Shard admins that both listen and work towards constantly improving the environment? I didnt think they existed...

until now. Props to everyone involved. And, thank you.
<===>
if thats the case i REQUEST that all dungeons be spawned :-D i need a mare lol