UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congratulations - And the announcement, aka Aftermath.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer
Talk About Major Lag And Spam

Omg you are spamming on this forum and a while ago when we had alot of acccounts up klike 50 it said my memmory was kinda bad cuz i had like multi clients up to about 15 and there was billions!!

Randy Marsh

Wanderer
Huge props to the staff

That was absolutely fantastic, I suspect the lag on hybrid with less than a thousand people will disappear completely! Great job guys, keep up the good work, we really appreciate it! WAY better than OSI!

Even though I, Brink, am from UO Rebirth, it's great to see such a team like the staff of UO Gamers. You are the ones that make these three shards - sorry, FOUR - extremely successful and entertaining! Thanks guys!

Elendili!

Knight
a test center...omg. i dont doubt hybrids playerbase will drop a lot, i mean more test center on osi has hte same amount of people as production shards. >:/

Philly Blunt

Wanderer
i still play osi and i also play hybrid , things have changed alot though lol there are major guilds nowadays back when i quit hybrid it was like you and your 2 buddies could go ou a pk all night, well now its like you and your 2 buddies can go get pwnzorred in less then 5 mins :p well this is a great shard and i will continue to play it

Well I just hope you realize that, as player shards gain more and more population, OSI will eventually come after them legally. Also since Hybrid is at the top of the list as the most popular shard it will be hit first and hardest... =(

slforce said:
Well I just hope you realize that, as player shards gain more and more population, OSI will eventually come after them legally. Also since Hybrid is at the top of the list as the most popular shard it will be hit first and hardest... =(

One frontier after another...now to the courtroom!