UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Comprehensive Skill Guide and Help!

theRoadshow

Wanderer
If I were to sit... click keg... click skill... click item... wait... I think I would lose my mind. I cant do that. I'll make a short, simple EasyUO macro to click keg, use skill poisoning, click random green pot, click item, and wait 12000 or whatever. Then... I watch tv or do something and come back a little later.

Seems to GM as easily as a wep skill for me. I dunno.

-_-

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Yea I have just never been able to use macros for anything.. I mean I do the last target, last object stuff, but outside macros like EZ and Razor i just cant get used to. I would rather old school it. I once used razor to pvp and found that I died many many more times than before.. I guess that ruined it for me.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
If you ever come across someone who chugs a cure everytime hes poisoned, immediately as the poison hits, he *may* be scripting. Something fun to do to these players is to just cast nox over and over... clean out his bag. I've done it many times... fun fun fun.

I've never used EasyUO to script for PvP, but I use it for other things... mainly for skill. Although... theres nothing more rewarding then actually GMing skills through killing monsters and building a storyline. But... thats not the way UO is now-a-days:(.

-_-

Devine

Page
You can gain in any skill as long as you have .1% chance to fail. This is the guide I've been using for smithy and tailoring. First number is starting point, second is end point, third is item to make, 4th is materials used. I found it takes about 2400 cloth to gm tailoring and 3k ingots (both from 0)

0 29.1 Buy with Gold
29.1 49.5 Dagger 3 Ingots
49.5 95.2 S Spear 6 Ingots
95.3 106.3 P Gorg 10 Ingots
106.3 108.8 P Glove 12 Ingots
108.8 112.5 P Helm 15 Ingots
112.5 116.2 P Arms 18 Ingots
116.2 118.7 P Legs 20 Ingots
118.7 120.0 P Tunic 25 Ingots

0 33 Buy 330 Gold
33 49.7 Short Pants 6 Cloth
49.7 54 Skirt 10 Cloth
54 58 Fancy Dress 12 Cloth
58 66.3 Cloak 14 Cloth
66.3 74.6 Robe 16 Cloth
74.6 99.6 Oil Cloth 1 Cloth
99.6 103.7 Studded Gorget 6 Hides
103.7 107.8 Studded Bustier 8 Hides
107.8 112 Studded Armor 10 Hides
112 116 Studded Legs 12 Hides
116 119 Studded Tunic 14 Hides
119 120 Bone Legs 10 Hides, 6 Bones

Devine

Page
sunfiregt said:
Thanks, ill add that in there.
;)
Also for detect hidden you can just target the ground over and over.

Tracking, you have to choose human after about 20 skill or you won't gain.

Taming: go to http://tamingarchive.com/tameables/ and just keep trying to tame the hardest animal you can attempt(do bulls to gm). The more your chance to fail, the fewer unique animals you have to find.

Forensic will gain on a char in the thieves guild, so if you have a thief just macro the skills on him.

Peace you can do peacing yourself.

You can gain anything as long as you are above its min level and don't have a 100% chance to succeed, the tinkering alch carp etc guides could be changed too.

When you do taming lock your animal lore at 0. This will cause you to fail more so you don't have to spend as much time looking for a fresh animal to tame.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Thanks guys, i have updated a lot.. you guys are helping a lot of people, trust me. I have gotten many IMs and PM saying thanks for your help.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Reverand Scooby said:
anybody know howmany regs it costs to gm alchemy using this guide?
Alchemy is one of those skills thats slows down immensley near the end of GMing..
The cure potions are inexpensive and will take like 5k of each cure reg and then you will need about 10k of nightshade to finish with posions

Gren-hybrid

Wanderer
lol?

i gm'd alchemy from 50 w/ a new character w/ like 1.2k ginsing and 2k ns. cures from 50-65 (till i finished the cure keg at like 67) greater cures till 85, then greater poisons till 95, dp to gm.

Resisting Spells
0 – 50 Fireball & Lightning
50 - 70 Mindblast
70 - 90 Mana vamp
90 - 100 Mana Vamp

Actually..I find it easier from 50-70 manadrain it seems to not inflict damage nor alot of mana.

barbosa

Wanderer
Re: Comprehensive Skill Guide and Help!

about stealing skill:
1-35- on books
35-60- on a saw
60-80- on a spear
80-100- on dye tubs

Bloodstone

Wanderer
Re: Comprehensive Skill Guide and Help!

sunfiregt said:

Bowcraft/Fletching
Start by making arrows one at a time. Separate the logs in your pack individually and have a pile of feathers near by. Carve each log into shafts one by one, and then fletch the shaft into an arrow one by one. This should take you from 0 to 30.
Once at 30 carve bows from logs till you reach 40.
Once you hit 40 continue to craft bows.
Once you reach 60 in skill you’ll want to craft heavy crossbows. You can still gain off bows and regular crossbows still, but you gain faster with heavys.

Above it states that at 60 you can make heavy crossbows. This is an error, or it was changed to 80 recently, Im not sure... fix ?

Thank you ahead of time for listenin.