UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Spring Festival - May 23, 2009

jkvc2003

Sorceror
Re: Spring Festival - May 23, 2009

Would be nice if you could get in the habit of saying where the event is. Us newbies are not born with such knowledge!

events are always through a black moongate in every city, but NOT NEW HAVEN! Just go to Britain bank and you will see it.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Not using an entry box for the PvM Tournament - just page in game till the start of the event (That's when entries are closed)

Just wanted to say the boat race was fun... If not for Seer Crimson stopping Demonz and my boat when were running neck to neck. I ended up not even being able to complete the race when the fourth chekcpoint would not give me the next coords - due to the fact the checkpoint word was also a boat command.

I liked the set up - but if not for a few flaws could have been better

Still not a bad job overall

cronik1

Wanderer

heading to the store irl now. i still have a headache from the maze... need aspirin. who knew snow had layers???

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

First, on the boat race - I did not think the NPC would go up on the boat, but it did (thus my first boo boo), second, I know the word was a command but several were able to get it to work so I wasn't too worried about it. Live and Learn on that one but I think it could be perfected into a better event that can run on its own (with a broader checkpoint area YAY).

As always, any and all feedback is welcome. You can post it here or as a PM. I'd appreciate your constructive criticism on the different events.

Thanks again everyone... next post from me here will be the winners list.

LC

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

SPRING FESTIVAL WINNERS LIST

Find the Lost Pet:
Zatoichi's Pet Found by Hilord II
Elihu's Pet was never found

Naddict's Maze:
Evac completed the maze in 2 hours 47 minutes

PvM Tournament:
Homer returned to reclaim his title as the PvM Tournament champion

PvP Tournaments:
1v1: Athena
2v2: The Big Bang and Xeneize
1v1: The Mastershake

Scavenger Hunt:
1st: Pontauban
2nd: Tamer
3rd: Eani

Dart Tournament:
1st: Nordic Thunder
2nd: Dropkick Murphy
3rd: Pudas

Boat Race:
1st: Demonz
2nd: Milabrega
3rd: Tiger Shark

Poetry Contest:
Cherub

Hilde

Page
Re: (completed) Spring Festival - May 23, 2009

Congratulations to all the winners and the staff for this nice event day. I had a lot of fun :)

gilgamash

Knight

Hola,

thanks for the day, even if I was only able to participate like 30 minutes and in the poerty contest due to work. The award item (I have not yet figured out what it is) has those frightening words 'to be deleted' attached to it - so how long until that happens?

Thanks and a nice sunday,
G:

Pont

Knight

LadyCrimson;556106 said:
Elihu's Pet was never found
Yeah I was gonna tell you about that, erm....Elihu's Eagle met with a little accident :eek:.
But it sure was tasty! :D

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 75

I missed this all :( :( :( our isp's exchange went down yesterday morning and has ony just got back up and running :mad:
I had been looking forward to all the fun, it was so frustrating.
I would love to see pictures if anyone took any.:D

uome

Bug Hunter

^
^
^What she said with lots of swearing inserted.
I tried everything, even moved my desktop to all rooms of the house to try and get some other wireless signals. Couldn't even get dial-up :(
I also tried to post here unsing my mobile phone asking for people to take pictures but i only managed to look at 4 pages before my last £2 of credit was used up :(

YES, PICTURES PLEASE!

Oaks

Knight

I took a few but nothing spectacular. Disco room had me confused for quite a while thinking there was some kind of color code.

Attachments

• Oaks_5-23_17.38.jpg
    Oaks_5-23_17.38.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Oaks_5-23_19.01-1.jpg
    Oaks_5-23_19.01-1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Oaks_5-23_22.13.jpg
    Oaks_5-23_22.13.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Oaks_5-24_00.54.jpg
    Oaks_5-24_00.54.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 66

Oaks

Knight

A vendor at the festival grounds was selling Pont costumes for 5k :D

Pont

Knight

I gave up after falling off near the end in the snow room in the maze. There was a lever that raised a snow tile and you had to wait until it was fully raised before you could go on it. I miss-judged and thought it was raised fully, as you can imagine its hard to tell if a snow tile is fully up when the background is other snow tiles!!