UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Spring Festival - May 23, 2009

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: (completed) Spring Festival - May 23, 2009

gilgamash;556179 said:
Hola,

thanks for the day, even if I was only able to participate like 30 minutes and in the poerty contest due to work. The award item (I have not yet figured out what it is) has those frightening words 'to be deleted' attached to it - so how long until that happens?

Thanks and a nice sunday,
G:

They are glasses :) put them on!!!!! (they take your helmet slot)

cronik1

Wanderer

Pont;556254 said:
I gave up after falling off near the end in the snow room in the maze. There was a lever that raised a snow tile and you had to wait until it was fully raised before you could go on it. I miss-judged and thought it was raised fully, as you can imagine its hard to tell if a snow tile is fully up when the background is other snow tiles!!

yea, that's where i dropped off. after that, i didn't feel like going through it painstakingly once again, and the headache had really started to kick into high gear.

When i faced the maze, I have thought "what is that INSANE mind that created this???"... but when I have seen the snow part, I have discovered a new definition of insanity. And yes... I also gave up in that part.
I'd like to know how much time Naddict spent to create that insane thing :/

BTW... that Pont costumes vendor is mine: one day I said Pont "I want to try to sell your costumes. I want to know how much a celebrity you are and if you have market".
Selling at 5k each... I made 55k. Yeah, in a market inflated by HRSK, naked always win :)

(adv: if you are interested, my vendors are in CrownJewel Shop. Check the Vendor Directory for it)

Ah Pont, I have to give you 27500 gold ;)

gilgamash

Knight

WOW, I love them! They look smashing. And I hope they don't get deleted though the item description says they'll be...

Thanks,
G:

LadyCrimson;556280 said:
They are glasses :) put them on!!!!! (they take your helmet slot)

pradito

Wanderer

All the events were amazing! I loved the maze, I was the first to get to the snow part but there after some falling down I had to give up, too difficult for me.

The glasses are going to be deleted 30th June I think Crimson told us.

Thanks for this amazing event!

gilgamash

Knight

Argh,

thought they were for winning, the reward. So I once win a contest and can't even keep the reward.

Well, bad luck..

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Well, there was more to your reward than just the glasses. The other prizes are yours to keep. The glasses will be wiped from the server on June 30th.

LC

cronik1

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;556438 said:
Well, there was more to your reward than just the glasses. The other prizes are yours to keep. The glasses will be wiped from the server on June 30th.

LC

was just about to ask this. that's cool if the glasses were just an extra little bonus.

nifty look btw :)

gilgamash

Knight

LadyCrimson;556438 said:

LC

Yes, but an empty basket is way less cool than glasses :)

Hilde

Page

Oh noes.... I got two of those empty baskets because someone else ate the fruits.... :(

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm at the end of the maze now :D
It took me 20 mins to get to the snow room.