UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Holiday Champ Spawn

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: Holiday Champ Spawn

I res'd your beetle and placed you on it.... I figured it wouldn't be nice to let you lose your beetle (yes, I commonly do that after all big PvM events when time permits).

Next time something like this happens - jump into IRC (if you can) and shoot me a message. May be able to save the corpse, if anything.

dede korkut

Wanderer

LadyCrimson;495473 said:
I res'd your beetle and placed you on it.... I figured it wouldn't be nice to let you lose your beetle (yes, I commonly do that after all big PvM events when time permits).

Next time something like this happens - jump into IRC (if you can) and shoot me a message. May be able to save the corpse, if anything.

this is my lady ;)

scarface2

Sorceror

LadyCrimson;495473 said:

LadyCrimson;495473 said:
(if you can)

Well yeah it's kinda hard to use irc when u're not connected to the internet :p I guess I'll just have to be insured all the time from now on.

Oh and thanks for the beetle ^^

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Indeed - sometimes its just the game that hoses up.. but yes, I understand. Hence, why I do bonded dead critter check :)

Still, this is why I always insure... Better to lose a few thousand gold that I would've saved due to event healers than risk losing any of my stuff. Then again, insurance costs become inconsequential once the value of your suit exceeds a million.

Hilde

Page

Not "(completed)" yet? Can we expect another Holiday Champ Spawn? Christmas is so evil, there has to be another one ;)

Digatalas

Knight

Was fun, but that summoned ice witch was a real bitch to kill... I died twice before i figured out it was her with an area affect then once she started moving around trying to run away when we got her close to dead, she came at me and killed me again lol

But it was VERY interesting LC :)

I question the wisdom of having a highly limited number of items dropped by the champion, particularly as seeing that the spawn scripts almost invariably seem to pass by my character when it has to roll who gets something... And especially considering a lot of the items were very minimal in value compared to others dropped. (flower tapestries vs. LToTs? That's a ratio of at least 100 to 1.) And of course, I had a bit of a complaint over some of the non-sensical way that slayer spellbooks worked on none of the monsters, and only a couple actually had a lower fire resistance than cold resistance. :p

The champion wasn't a real problem. Having done spawns before, I was well aware of the aura damage, and held back at 10 spaces, keeping me out of range. I also noted that I was the only noxxer (either mage or dexxer) present, so I made sure to keep her under a poison level higher than lesser/standard that I saw everyone else casting. (at first I used deadly Poison Fields, but later just ran up and stabbed her for lethal)

[edit]At any rate, I got to see it, so thank you, Crimson. Have a good Christmas, and play your guitar in Vent sometime. ;)

SiCeruS

Sorceror

another event missed :( but its ok there will be others for sure :) have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday lady crimson.