UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(completed) Holiday Champ Spawn

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
(completed) Holiday Champ Spawn

Times will be added as determined:

Saturday, Dec 20th:
1pm EST (completed)
10pm EST (completed)

Sunday, Dec 21st:
12pm (noon) EST (completed)
4pm EST (completed)

**event gates will be provided**

Baru

Wanderer
Re: Holiday Champ Spawn

It was nice one even i dont get anything :). Remind me of the Tokuno champ :)

Is this just another "public spawn?" I'd be interested in some day having a wintry-themed one, complete with Santa as the champion. :p

Fail

1 hour bashing monsters. Was the first to see, hit and lure the champion. Bashed it from the beggining to the end. Got looting rights, but nothing else than that.

Im not going to participate on any other kind of event like this one.

Nice try tho, not everything pleases everyone.

Ageless Venomous;494808 said:
Fail

5 mins writing a bitchy thread, whining about not getting items. Damn shame i didnt do something better with my time, like run in circles in the gauntlet for hours and get no loot.

qft

Sundoom

Sorceror

Thank you for the event Lady Crimson.

I just got back home from vacation, first thing I did was log onto Demise to find an event going on and a Christmas present in my pack.

It was great to be part of the event. Items or not.

Digatalas

Knight

Sundoom;494836 said:
Thank you for the event Lady Crimson.

I just got back home from vacation, first thing I did was log onto Demise to find an event going on and a Christmas present in my pack.

It was great to be part of the event. Items or not.

It's good there are still a few thankful people left on the shard..

I must agree, Thanks LC! :)

Yes, love the events. Love the champ spawns. Thanks a ton, staff!!!

And, just to be clear, I never get anything but tons of death robes and grief. But I find them fun anyway.

If we players can work together and stay in groups, perhaps we would have better success. Just a thought.

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

For those wondering....

The poinsettas work just like the regular champs - 5 white = 1 red. The champion spawns when all the pentagrams turn black. So you run it in its entirety and after all the poinsettas are down, the pentagrams turn black and boom, auto-spawn of champ.

gilgamash

Knight

Greetins,

that was my fist champ spawn ever and it was great fun; even trying to res people amongst opponents is intruguing a task :)

Looking forward to participating in the next one,

and: Thanx alot, staff!
G:

Oaks

Knight

Just joined a whole horde of people destroying the ice demon and recieved a ps (110 wrestle) + 1 ltot in my backpack. So ps do drop unless it is a different event I just participated in.

This day is already shaping up to adding more to my bank balance :D

gilgamash

Knight

Hi again,

I got some 'Dark Flower Tapestry Deed' - is this a reward, too?

Funny, though; I like it!

Thanks again for the event,
G.

Funny event. Didn't get anything, but maybe next time.

One Question: Why weren't the monsters discordable or peaceable? Rendered 3 skills useless. :(

dede korkut

Wanderer

Thanx for the fun ! it was really funny to be killed by a Polar Bear lol . but at the end i got a CBD :D

scarface2

Sorceror

.. and I got my whole set lost except the blessed pbm .. I was uninsured cuz I thought .. why lose money for insure when I'll get my items when I res anyway, but how could I expect that when I die my net connection will crash and I won't be able to connect till the next morning :s . funny thing is that last night when I died, my bond beetle died with me too, and when I logged in today i was alive, riding my beetle :confused: .. no items tho :x