UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Common Templates on Hybrid

Re: Common Templates on Hybrid

Nice guide... This is a good tool for someone who hasn't played UOR for years. but I have one question. In the "Duelist Mage" template, what good is it to have tactics? what do you gain from it?

Watabou

Knight

Ezekiel-divinity said:
Nice guide... This is a good tool for someone who hasn't played UOR for years. but I have one question. In the "Duelist Mage" template, what good is it to have tactics? what do you gain from it?
higher damage punches i think (if tactics does affect wrestling)

SexPanther

Wanderer

I believe the tactics thing is so you can disarm your opponent. I'm not sure though.

edit: For the duelist mage.

Ultimor

Wanderer

for disarming i think u need arms lore and not tactics , so the reason is: make more damage with the punches.

K

Kitchen_

i think tactics increases teh chance to stun / hit (for disrupts) because i stun a lot more on my stun/bola mage (anat/wrestle/tactics/mage/resists/eval/med) than i do on my stun/scribe.

I like the:

Bank thief

Stats:

Str: 100
Int: 25
Dex: 100

Skills:

Anatomy
Healing
Hiding
Snooping
Stealing
Stealth
Wrestling

Banksitter

Stats:

Str: whatever you want
Int: 100
Dex: whatever you want too

Skills:

Detect Hidden
Healing
Hiding
Magery
Meditation

You choose the rest

Badass motherfucker hardcore PvPer/PK

Stats:

Str:95
Dex:30

Skills:

Anatomy
Archery
Evaluating Intelligence
Mace Fighting
Magery
Meditation
Resisting Spell

A club
Short pants
No shirt, faggot
Badass attitude

U

Unregistered

Curses! Everyone of them requires magery! I am boycotting all things magical........ You will all perish to my [exceptional] viking sword and nothing else!

U

Unregistered

tactics isnt for disarm btw stupid, that would be arms lore, also not only ingots reduce dexterity, bone armor does as well and also hinders meditation

rjjb

Wanderer

Gangsta-hybrid said:
Str:95
Dex:30

Why is it everyone insists on having an odd number in strength? It's a waste of a perfectly good point of dexterity, giving you naught but perhaps a little extra weight allowance (no health!). :confused:

(Read: Bah to your 95 strength!)

Tommy Lee

Wanderer

This should most definitely be stickied. I have used it myself about 10 times. The most useful temp. guide on the forums. Thx Sheivan

umcorian

Sorceror

Very good thread, +1 Rep.

Here's a template that's worked quite well for me, for its given purpose anyway.

Gatherer:
Strength: 100
Dex: 25
Intellegence: 100

Mining
Tailoring
Lumberjacking
Magery
Evaluate Int
Anatomy
Meditation

This is the perfect go-getter character, I've found. I use him to fetch resources in potential hazard areas for my craftsman. He can hold his own against common Mine Gankers who can only PvP vs. Helpless targets - I've yet to see a good PvPer griefing at mines. Haven't died once since I've maxed out this template, though he won't be able to stand his own against a serious PvPer, so don't bring him to dungeons or Buc's Den.

T

TraSHpiLe

I have a template for a scribe/poison/mage. it goes like this:

eval int
magery
resist
meditation
poisoning

how does that sounds? praise or flame, but tell why please.

Kakarott

Wanderer

This character would be a walking target for dexers without either anat (to combine with eval) or wrestling.
Other than that, interesting concept.

Kakarott

Wanderer

umcorian said:
Very good thread, +1 Rep.

Here's a template that's worked quite well for me, for its given purpose anyway.

Gatherer:
Strength: 100
Dex: 25
Intellegence: 100

Mining
Tailoring
Lumberjacking
Magery
Evaluate Int
Anatomy
Meditation

This is the perfect go-getter character, I've found. I use him to fetch resources in potential hazard areas for my craftsman. He can hold his own against common Mine Gankers who can only PvP vs. Helpless targets - I've yet to see a good PvPer griefing at mines. Haven't died once since I've maxed out this template, though he won't be able to stand his own against a serious PvPer, so don't bring him to dungeons or Buc's Den.

Why tailoring?
I mean, there's nothing else you can really gather, unless you consider fish a resource, but why not blacksmithy, to pair with mining?