UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM Rule Brittania

The Monarch

Knight
all i ment was hybrid pvp is much more hardcore. and there really aren't servers with superior faction pvp. and shinigami sama is NOT good !!

Hodgy Beats

Traveler
all i ment was hybrid pvp is much more hardcore. and there really aren't servers with superior faction pvp. and shinigami sama is NOT good !!
How is Hybrid PvP 'much more hardcore'? Don't get me wrong I enjoyed playing Hybrid here and there but it isn't what people make it out to be.

The Monarch

Knight
there can be a lot of answers for that but for me its that the base level of your average player is far superior to that of the same on demise. I could run up on someone on hybrid and have a chance that they are capable of killing me back. On hybrid the tamers and pvmers of the shard are prepared to pvp because it is part of our gameplay over there, but with trammel all that fun is lost. when you roll in a group on hybrid everyone already knows instinctively simple things like to stick together in a tight group, follow targets according to the caller, dont drop sinks until it is called, dont offscreen xheals, ACTUALLY XHEAL's, and are generally better overall players. i think the skill level of the average player is superior thats how im going to answer that one.

Bile

Knight
shinigami sama is NOT good !!

I don't feel that there is even a player base to judge that statement against.

I mean the leaderboard reset sprung a grip of duels, but no one new hit the streets. I used those two screenshots and the time stamps to show the significance of that shards level of competitiveness. If the pits are hurting, everything else is too. I've yet to "seriously" play hybrid in roughly 4 years. Throughout that time span it's been 5x pits and misc. 2-3 man runarounds. If hybrid has recovered (in the slightest) I'd be game to playing again, but that thought looks grim. Let us know though!

Edit;

I think the skill level of the average player is superior thats how im going to answer that one.

Absolutely.

Lucifall

Knight
there can be a lot of answers for that but for me its that the base level of your average player is far superior to that of the same on demise. I could run up on someone on hybrid and have a chance that they are capable of killing me back. On hybrid the tamers and pvmers of the shard are prepared to pvp because it is part of our gameplay over there, but with trammel all that fun is lost. when you roll in a group on hybrid everyone already knows instinctively simple things like to stick together in a tight group, follow targets according to the caller, dont drop sinks until it is called, dont offscreen xheals, ACTUALLY XHEAL's, and are generally better overall players. i think the skill level of the average player is superior thats how im going to answer that one.
If you teach those things to a post-AoS player, they are bound to do it. Hybrid players are not superior, they've just been trained earlier and more often.