UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

---CLOSED--- Shield: HCI15, FC1, 10(+)DCI

Whatever98

Squire
the enhance chance is really high for shields tho, like 90% (with 60 hammer and tally)

couldn't f'kin believe it when that buckler broke :<

chaos shield will be a lot tougher to enhance actually cos it's very hard to make for a shield, and it'll lack the GM made / Arms Lore resists, but the self repair is epic, and chaos shield is sexy, enhanced it'll be like 40mil or more, nice round 5's on the stats too

tbh once you've burnt a decent number of high level hammers, you dont really see gold the same way, cos you regularly throw millions down the drain anyway. it'd only be the same as 2 aggy hammers, i've burnt that and got nothing loads of times

once you have everything you need, everything you make/find is pure profit and 100% expendable. i dont even really need the money for that cc tbh, im only asking you to pay for it when you have the expendable cash cos im a lazy git and im addicted to hammer gambling lol. otherwise i'd just give you it for free and go pull some more stuff to sell. im kinda retired to trading and gambling now hehe. i just hunt to top up my habit ;P once i've got a couple of things to sell i stop and go back to chilling out and waiting for hammers to come up or events to start

there'd be too many artys for sale tho if i hard-cored it like i did back in the day anyway

but im just gonna piss the money away when i get it, so wait until you have everything you need and 12mil will be nothing, same with that shield tho. you might as well get that before you pay me tbh if you need it to use

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
I already own these two Bucklers:

15DCI/10HCI/1FC/Verite
10DCI/11HCI/1FC/SR1/Luck40/Gold

If anyone has better Verite or Gold Bucklers than these available for sale or trade, let me know. The list in the original post has been updated to reflect exactly what I need. Bump! :D

Diz

Wanderer
I need a 10 DCI, 15 HCI, 1 FC Verite buckler. I'm willing to pay mils of golllllllllllldz. Must be 15 HCI, at least 10 DCI, 1 FC, and Verite (or unenhanced).

It's important, so lets get this done... I know one of you out there has this shield.

If it's not a buckler, I'm still interested in it, but not willing to overpay.

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
I really do need a 10DCI, 15HCI, 1FC shield.

A buckler would be a dream come true, but in this current moment I'd be happy with any shield that fits this desciption, at least temporarily. :p

I have legit gold, I'm not playing around, but I'm not gonna overpay - I know shield prices well.

Bump! :)

Diz

Wanderer
Still looking for this, although I've got one on my radar, not sure if it's possible to obtain.

Any kind of shield will do as long as it's 15 HCI, 10(+) DCI, and 1FC. Mils to spend on this. :)

Diz

Wanderer
15 HCI
1 FC
10+ DCI

This is what I am looking for.

I have lots of gold to offer. Thanks!

Last edited: