UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

---CLOSED--- Shield: HCI15, FC1, 10(+)DCI

sk8nomad

Sorceror

Diz

Wanderer
I like and am aware of that particular 10/10 Buckler at Alvin's Luna vendor house, I'm not sure if I can justify the price on it. I've seen the price tag on it dip slightly in the past day, though.

10/10/FC1 is my minimum, as I'm currently using a 12/8/FC1 with 2 Self Repair, also Verite... so basically that shield I'm interested in if it helps me adjust that 2% swing back and forth between the two shields for slight suit tweaking, but that's very... you know, slight. Thus, hard to justify the current price. But I might just pick it up if it sits there, dunno...

So that 10/10 is more of a sidegrade... it would be more to stash and use for that 2 point swing if that was needed for some reason.

Anyways, I'm still gonna keep my eyes peeled for others; if anyone has one, feel free to post here. I value Bucklers more than any other shield, so that means I will pay premium if it is actually better than my current.

Last edited:

Diz

Wanderer
I'm always looking for a better Buckler - especially now that I've lost a lot of HCI during bracelet upgrade...

...I'm currently using a Tear Kite shield and it's ugly as sin! Check your stashes, folks!! :awesome:

Diz

Wanderer
Uppity up - still looking!

Check it out, even this fat ass nerd can become somewhat of a legitimate threat when he wields a mighty buckler.

Diz

Wanderer
I've found 2(!) this week to add to my collection, but the search continues... :)

Really looking for a Gold or unenhanced one in particular, and also ones with self repair as well.

Diz

Wanderer
Broke a 15DCI/9HCI/FC1 trying to enhance it Gold.

I'd really like to find a 10(+)HCI, 10(+)DCI, FC1, Self Repair X, unenhanced/Gold one.

But I buy others of course, this is a collection. :)

Diz

Wanderer
Added a 13/9/FC1 Verite to my collection this week, but I'm still pursuing the elusive Gold or Unenhanced ones! Or any other nice ones. :D

Whatever98

Squire
it was expensive tho, im sure he'll keep it for a while, remember who it was an pop him a msg when you're minted ;)

Diz

Wanderer
Yeah well, I talked to that guy within an hour of him posting that shield, but it's way outside of my price range cuz apparently weirdos have eight figures to blow on enhance attempts... plus it's not a buckler, so... =/