UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia - 12/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, but need to work on the bods when get out the book, doesnt alloweds, are new items, when have more than 3 month :S sorry my inglish

mytilus

Sorceror
like all other happenings in demise via updates, content, etc it's all in the hands of the gods...

god=xavier

in the meantime check out easter festival stuff and come lose all your golds to me in texas hold'em

yoda29369

Sorceror
it be about that time again to have another C.U.B. as all the idocs have overstretched peoples housing alloawances...any idea when this will be...

mytilus

Sorceror
it be about that time again to have another C.U.B. as all the idocs have overstretched peoples housing alloawances...any idea when this will be...

cub+cub+silly lillypad guy all in past year=should be long time from now in my opinion

so easy to just turn on cub or tots events but what demise really needs right now to bolster playbase (ie donations) is some new content

mantorras

Sorceror
i wish to place a trash barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.