UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia - 12/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
We will be running a clean up Britannia event starting next weekend, and continuing for 7 days. You will be able to turn in your old items for points toward new reward items. These items range from simple common decoration items, to extreme rares.

There will be no "new" combat-affecting items given as rewards.

Check back. As the rewards and turn-in values are finalized, we will be posting more information over the course of this week.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
^
This

But I question if this has anything to do with the much more new flavors of turn ins. Such as the rewards for turning in boards of various colors and shit like that. That would make more logical sense, despite the obvious desire for bless item deeds and the much more amazing and uber powerful never breaks and always godly to the power of PSZ stature*breaths* PHEONIX ARMOR!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!

But I digress lol XD

Check back. As the rewards and turn-in values are finalized, we will be posting more information over the course of this week.

The course of this week is progressing and more information is eagerly awaited :)

Am I the only one who checks this post just about every hour? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.