UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

Ejin

Wanderer
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

I use to watch Bill Nye drop Malcate all the time on chessy..

He was the very best dueler I have ever seen no problem.

A

Azaazel-hybrid

Valicity of the original DJs. Axer extroadinair owned many of James Vanq axes. I miss the old Chese days. I am going to be starting this server today, hoping it is like the good ole days.

muzzle81

Sorceror

<--- Lao Tzume from Army of Thieves (At)

never really a insane PvPer just an annoying thief. :)

Dulittle

Sorceror

<-- I pvp'd on Matt Dulittle, Othello, Cloudy
in old A*G on Thelma
NfC on Othello
ah and some Immortal with BigSTONE

Did I see a post from Krush [A*G]?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? damn man I don't know if you remember me but you're the only A*G I remember besides the GM tal, you were good caller in rw!

Mandatory, I was also Mondain back in 97 Gwarrior among others I was in the orginal KoC
And I was PlzNoWhyMe [J-D]

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

<--Nalynkal O'Taj (CL, Shadowlords 99)
<--I R SPECIAL ED

Others like condolance, madcow, grass0rs, etc.
Chessy 98-02

BossksMother

Wanderer

I played Chessy my entire Uo career until I came back to game and found UOG, I've only been here for like 3 months, and i played chessy for like 8 years. My chars were:
Bossk - Minax (fenc/mage)

MIdnightStar (Arch/Mage)

Smile ( shitty noob tamer, back when all u needed was 70 tame/lore to have mare)

TreasureHunter ( obvious )

Maelaz Skaer ( gm Smith/Tailor) < back before repair deeds when people actueally came to the west brit forge and gave tips for repairs.

Hilights:
Brit gy spawning liches
BK room pk using para field + exp pots ( i gm'd lots of chars there too)
PaX!!!
CGH < guild i was in for a while ran by a korean but they were pimp
Invasion of brit by undeads
The old days when dread lord meant something and you could chop off a red's head and claim a bounty on it by dragging it over a guard.
ICQ #'s (wich I no longer use) < that shit was necessary
Server Birth fruit baskets in Yew ( among other server birth rares )
Boat mining
8x8
Mare spawn at Terra Keep
Shooting guards with magery/archery over the fenc in moonglow
Chaos vs Order < first organized server wide pvp
Boots of invisibility
Server Wars
Going to haven and scamming newbies out of there newbie tickets just to be a dick
Taking a floppy hat, Dying it black, putting it in a pouch, placing it over a dye tub placed in set pouch, and scamming newbs telling them it was a black dye tub back before vet rewards.
Claiming a piece of ranger armor as your newbie reward
*** Starting with 100g ***

Thats just a few. I don't even want to keep going cuz i'm drunk. I'm old skool chessy thats all I played.We had the most hard core pvp out of any shard on osi. fuck with us niggah!

Peace

I'm Tom Green from Chesapeake, green kilt and all.

Mandatory-PSI;1263233 said:
Mandatory, I was also Mondain back in 97 Gwarrior among others I was in the orginal KoC

lol whats up you noob? I just started playing on here like a week ago.

Peniku

Page

Malcate;672240 said:
No, the one in SX was HackerProdigy, he bought my account for like, 325$. Good guy, and badass dueler. And how can you say CHAMPS got owned after AOS came out? That's when we THRIVED. I pulled in about 20 mil a day from powerscrolls, and on top of that had so many fights I almost got BORED of PvP. The first few weeks necros owned us like Veronica and Revinence and Hexum, and then speedhackers like N00b owned us with holy light, but we got it all evened out eventually. Hell I was 16 years old making 150$ a day playing a video game. Sadly the PvP bored me so here I am :-D

Yeah in Champs, i was making like 30- 35 mill a week with power scrolls!

and i was the biggest GAMETIME code seeler of UO! hhe

i had a lot of money, and i got banned =]