UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chesepeake PvPers?

robert1213

Wanderer
Re: Chesepeake PvPers?

I was slappy pre aos and right after aos in NBK on ls then i quit came back like 2 years ago and played on legends in L^D on trick daddy micheal jordan d money and rob.

Van Dam

Sorceror

i hadnt any idea there was this many chessy people thats pretty cool
Anyone remember the server wars? everyone joined one of the stones that was pretty badass

Woody III

Wanderer

o god... sorry for the late addition lol ... did someone say Atomic Gods lol i use to hate that guild, I quit for a few years now but im back on gamers for good. Woody III orig LoD chesapeake werd

Malcate

Wanderer

Ya, Hacker Prodigy is an amazing pvper. On Chesepeake p16/Aos I always remained in top 5 as far as dueling 5x or 7x went. Hacker saw me on OSI TC one time, my name was Malcate, he ran up and said something like "ROFL FUCKIN NEWB TRYING TO IMPERSONATE ME" so I listed off all his chars names and acct login he was like, uhh, wtf? Malcate? Haha, we became quick friends :-P

Wingdozer

Wanderer

Van Dam said:
i dont think he said he was ed mcmanus just somebody in his guild

yeah ed's guild was a thief guild who banksit in vesper alot and didnt do much but get stuff to stock ed's vendor and his ego. lol

they still play chessy. i read their site after reading this thread. its www.jerkass.com..

hes got a bunch of UO flash movies from back in the day.